Do We Need a New Manager?

steelboy

The shysters who are on the pitch taking a wage for their performances should be accounted for this slip down the league tables. I'm sick of reading and listening to their interviews saying they should do better.

In any other profession if you did a shit job consistently you would get booted out.

• Like 1

The Happy Clappers can Happy Clap all they like but the cold, hard facts are that we are struggling badly at the wrong end of the table, having won only twice in the SPFL all season with a squad devoid of confidence, belief and even basic fitness. All of which I put down to the manager. Unless there are drastic changes then we are going down.

• Like 1

The writing has been on the wall that we were in serious trouble this season as early as the Stjarnan games. Every subsequent game has only further strengthened this belief.

Fans of other clubs I know can't understand how we can go from 3rd, to 2nd, to 2nd to 11th!!! It's the most embarrassing collapse of any team I've ever seen.

Surely even the happiest of clappers now appreciate the gravity of our predicament now?

Still loyal to McCall, but

He signed most of them, coaches them, picks the team, tactics, formation and motivates them. And it aint fucking working in fact it is fucking dire.

He must shoulder a lot of the blame but the majority of the players should be fucking ashamed of themselves, either just not good enough - some of them never will be or not interested, total impostors. McManus of all of them really can just fuck right off any time he likes.

Keeping doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome, keeping playing the same players and expecting a different result, is the definition of insanity. Throwing in a Cadden or a Thomas and mixing it up a bit could be the sign of an insightful manager, we will never know.

If the unthinkable happens and we go down the big question is will we survive it ? I'm a fan so obviously not privvy to the financial situation but this is a question that needs to be asked now because the situation on the park is the most grim i can remember seeing in my 16 years of going to Fir Park. I witnessed administration and even then i felt more hopeful about our situation albeit i was young and naive than i do about now. This is the most worried i've been as a Well fan. Never mind do we need a new manager I'm actually starting to worry if we will have our club a few years down the road.

What worry's me is that we are going to be left in this situation unless mccall decides to walk. A cant see us sacking him due to financial problems and we will also get a manager currently out a job as we cant afford to pay teams compensation for any manager at a club. Whos even in charge of the club that gets the say wither he stays or goes

Owen Coyle is still between jobs, he might fancy a step down to get his managerial career back on track. With the number of players out of contract in the summer he might also fancy the prospect of building his own team (with no money!!). He'd be mad to take it but you never know, our managerial appointments since Wee Tommy left have all been a bit surprising (with the exception of Malpas). Talking of ex-players, what's Gary McAllister doing these days?

To be fair all of Steelboys points are valid although I don't see who will be able to change things.

Josh Law just isn't good enough surely McCall must see that by now.

I really hope he turns it around.

I would give Erwin a run in the team at the expense of Big Sutton to get a bit of energy