St.johnstone V Motherwell

Yabba's Turd

Dan

Kerr - Ramsden - McManus - Hammell

Ainsworth - Lasley - Vigurs - ZFA

Sutton (:-() - Henrik

Bench - Neilsen, McHugh, Reid, Carswell, Erwin, Law, OBrien

Faddy starts...... unfortunately for St Johnstone.

Law finally dropped? Progress...

Faddy is a stick on to score tonight

Not many options on the bench, but good to see Ainsworth playing. Now we just need him (and the rest) to put in a performance today. There's not going to be much protection for the defence though, with ZFA at left mid, Ainsworth at right, and Vigurs in the middle.

I'm more disappointed with Sutton up top mind you!!

Sutts against Fraser Wright and Anderson gives me the fear. Hopefully prove me wrong mind you and bag a couple but his performance last week was one of the worst centre forward performances I have ever seen. When you watch it back he lost possession nearly 90% of the time the ball came near him.

Some of the most fluid football we've seen from Motherwell in a while, which partly stems from Vigurs, Ainsworth and Ojamaa getting the opportunity to play together.

Hard lines losing the goal within seconds of Ojamaa carving out a great chance. I do think the team lacks a bit of balance in the midfield which may make us more vulnerable to counter attacks.

Doubt St Johnstone will give us so much time on the ball in the 2nd half so hopefully we can dig it into and step it up a bit. Sutton really should have buried that chance.