St.johnstone V Motherwell

Yabba's Turd

How many crucial goals is that we've lost this season through players slipping and gifting it to the opposition? Sure, it's attitude, and tactics, and application, but right now I'd settle for just a little luck. Really got the fear about next Friday now.

Fucken awfull. Kerr. Ramsden. Sutton shite. Vigours thinks he can stroll through a game. Passed sraight to a Saints player in 82nd minute with no one near him. Lasley has been a wonderfull player for us but he's FINISHED now and if we're relying on the 'creativity' of Angol and Ainsworth to supply uninterested Sutton we are FUCKED. WE ARE GOING DOWN. Make no mistake we are pish.That was a DREADFULL StJohnstone performance and they still beat us. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Didn't see all of the first half but from what I saw we shaded it in chances created.

Second half was very poor. Finished 2-1 but it could have been more, 3-1, 4-1. Think St. Johnstone could scored at least two more and Twardzik made a good save. Can't remember us creating too much.

Constantly give the ball away and get caught on the break.

Fitness is very concerning. St.Johnstone had a match on Tuesday and finished the game much stronger than us. How is that possible?

Blah blah blah. Results driven business, and a loss is a loss.

Trouble has found us, and we don't have a good enough starting 11 (nevermind squad...well do we truly know the youngsters are no better than the seasoned campaigners?) as it stands to improve the situation.

Hard decisions need to be made.

I actually thought the first half performance was much better tonight. We looked decent going forward with Ojamaa, Vigurs and Ainsworth. Some positives to take from tonight I think.

I like Sutton and I know McCall likes his height for set pieces but fuck me, he's worse than a man down at the minute. He needs dropped pronto.

Just the way our luck is at the minute with one defender slipping and taking out another allowing their man to waltz through. I dunno if it's just me but things like that seem to have happened a lot this season.

If Ojamma goes back to Legia in January it's curtains for us.

Looked so promising in the first half , but then reverted to type in the second . A poor , ageing squad with no depth , fight , or spirit . If any manager can look at things in the summer and think Josh Law can enhance or add to your personnel , then you really are fucked . Honestly don't see a way out of this , and with all the off-field troubles that have become more prevalent over recent days adding to the gloom , it's going to be a long , hard winter down Fir Park way . And make no mistake , relegation is becoming a more real possibility by the day .Depressing times .

Deja vu.

From the BBC

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall

"We created enough chances to win the game. We created more tonight than we have for a while so that was a positive. The bottom line is we lost the game but I can't criticise the players tonight.

"I thought going in level at half time was unjust but that's football. We've lost a game that there's no way we deserved to.

"When we're 1-0 up and in control we had good opportunities to go further ahead but we didn't take them and were punished."