St.johnstone V Motherwell

Yabba's Turd

Two comedy goals to lose yet another game. No midfield,allowing them to run 70 yards unopposed then the second was pure slapstick! I thought Kerr was unlucky to slip but wtf was our captain doing letting the lad have a free shot from 6 yards?

That is a poor St Johnstone side who played well within themselves and they should have won 4-1. McCall can say all he likes about our chances,we didnt have a guy beat himself when clean thro 5 yards out and we didnt force their keeper into a stunning save from a bullet header!

Sutton is a waste of a jersey and Lasley is finished. He shouldve been released in the summer but instead were stuck with him another 2 years,he has been great for us but is ruining that legacy by being utter shite in every game so far this season.

How in tbe utter fuck can a team playing their 3rd game in 6 days look so much fitter than us and finish the game so much more strongly?

McCalls team selection was yet again garbage and his subs just shite. Lasley has been shite all season and is first name on teamsheet. Sutton as bad and second on sheet. Josh Law is an imposter of a "pro" footballer and plays every game,Kerr will never be a winger and our formations r nonsense,this has been true since July and 14 games later is still as true now. This shows McCall cant/wont change things. His time is up and if he was any sort of decent person he would walk, he is an utter embarrassment. And take Black & Marshall with you!

We are all Stuart McCall? No,FUCK-OFF Stuart McCall before you manage to kill off my club.

Were a sinking ship here and with this captain at the helm were only gonna go down faster

• Like 1

Things looked promising to start off with then after their goal that was us. No fight after that and there was always 1 winner .ramsden and sutton had poor games again and it feels like were playing with 9 men half the time. Vigurs thinks he's xavi and can do what he wants on the park. Next 2 games and i cant see us taking any points. As time goes on we are getting further away from teams above us so things need to change big time or we will definately be playing championship football

Thats the last 4 games we've come up against teams who were really struggling for form and we've been pretty much comfortably despatched by all of them. Its the same dross being spouted by a manager who is clearly devoid of ideas on how to get a completely lopsided squad winning again. Just as i was typing this out i just seen the 2nd goal on the news

Thats the last 4 games we've come up against teams who were really struggling for form and we've been pretty much comfortably despatched by all of them. Its the same dross being spouted by a manager who is clearly devoid of ideas on how to get a completely lopsided squad winning again. Just as i was typing this out i just seen the 2nd goal on the news

I actually thought we played pretty well, particularly in the 1st half. Not brilliant, but better than we have been.

However when the slapstick 2nd goal went in, our heads dropped and we showed no real fight, desire or urgency to try and do anything to change it.

Depressingly, we have pretty much everyone available now, so this is as good as it gets! Just Craig Moore to return, and I think it would be unfair to place any expectation on a guy with a couple of starts and a handful of cameos from the bench to turn this around.

1414796197[/url]' post='424033']

I actually thought we played pretty well, particularly in the 1st half. Not brilliant, but better than we have been.

However when the slapstick 2nd goal went in, our heads dropped and we showed no real fight, desire or urgency to try and do anything to change it.

Depressingly, we have pretty much everyone available now, so this is as good as it gets! Just Craig Moore to return, and I think it would be unfair to place any expectation on a guy with a couple of starts and a handful of cameos from the bench to turn this around.

We're not good enough for any turning around to be done . In my opinion it's looking like a 3way battle between us , County , and St Midden to scrape 3rd bottom . If we can't achieve that , then we are gone, as even the play-off spot would be as good as automatic relegation for us as we are a team totally devoid of bollocks and grit .

It's funny how something so small can completely change a course of events. 17 seconds before their equaliser we were humping them, and had Ainsworth scored we would've won the came with ease (can't say for certain obviously but I reckon so). Instead we're all here bemoaning another defeat and calling for the gaffer's head.

Ojamaa was great, Ainsworth was good but faded out and contrary to what people think I thought Vigurs was very good too. Ramsden had an absolute mare, his cross ball to Hammell that went out the park said it all.

As for McCall, I love the guy, and before tonight I was willing to give him time, but then he started ZFA & Sutton after they were both utterly useless last week. If he does the same again next week then I too will be calling for his head. You can sort of understand why he has persisted with Sutton, as the big man has a good goalscoring record, but he hasn't even looked close to scoring lately, he's got to be dropped!

Next week I'd love to see...

Twardzik

Kerr

McManus

O'Brien

Hammell

Ainsworth

Carswell

Vigurs

Thomas

Erwin

Ojamaa

Unfortunately it'll be the same as tonight and we'll have to watch ZFA be the fastest player on the pitch but unable to beat a man and Fraser Kerr (who I feel sorry for as he doesn't asked to be played wide right) slice crosses out the park while Sutton falls on his arse and our skipper fails to show any sign of leadership or organisation.

• Like 1

I dont actually think were too bad a team IF we were fit and well drilled in a formation where we didnt have centre halfs at right wing,midget full backs at centre half and strikers wide left!

Dan

Reid,Kerr,McManus,Hammell

Carswell,Lawson

Ainsworth,Vigurs,Ojamaa

Erwin

Gives us experience in Gunnar,O'Brien,Lasley,ZFA ,Sutton and young blood like Leitch,Cadden,Thomas & Moore to come in

Thats a decent,easily top half SPL squad if they were fit,the defence well drilled,we played a formation that suited us AND players in their natural position! Unfortunately none of tjat happens or has happened for quite some time

(Not even entertaining Cummins,Law & McHugh)

I dont actually think were too bad a team IF we were fit and well drilled in a formation where we didnt have centre halfs at right wing,midget full backs at centre half and strikers wide left!

Dan

Reid,Kerr,McManus,Hammell

Carswell,Lawson

Ainsworth,Vigurs,Ojamaa

Erwin

Gives us experience in Gunnar,O'Brien,Lasley,ZFA ,Sutton and young blood like Leitch,Cadden,Thomas & Moore to come in

Thats a decent,easily top half SPL squad if they were fit,the defence well drilled,we played a formation that suited us AND players in their natural position! Unfortunately none of tjat happens or has happened for quite some time

(Not even entertaining Cummins,Law & McHugh)

It's scary how we can all still see this except SMc... 15 games played won two drawn 2, lost 11 and we are still as unfit as a Sunday league pub team.