Motherwell V Dundee United 7/11/14

Yabba's Turd

Against Aberdeen was very similar to celtic at Parkhead. We showed we can defend. Against St Johnstone first half was the best I have seen this season. I thought we played some nice stuff. For that reason I believe we will win this Friday. When a manager leaves teams generally lift their game. I think an extra 20% from the players is all that has been misiing in recent weeks. Still think United will score but Henrik is certainly coming into fitness and I will hazard a guess Sutton will put in a shift for a change. 3-1 to the Well!

Hammell out, unbalanced defence, game over?

Definitely. No chance of getting anything from this game. We have missed Hammell hugely this season and it looks like he is going to be in and out of the team with injuries which we could really do without.

Reid will have to fill in at left back I suppose.

So, tonight is gonna be interesting and unfortunately one I'm gonna miss!

Team choice for one may shed some light of any, if any, dressing room bust ups that have been rumoured! It may also show signs of how many wanna play under the old regime!

But here's the kicker, if we do win tonight, that's gonna put Black in the frame for the gig and piss all those (lets call them 'Gannonites'!!!) off that called for Stuart McCall's job!

Yes, we weren't playing well, yes it's looking bleak, but we have to be careful what we wish for, or all the good work that has happened in the last 10-12 years goes to pot! We're no longer deemed as a bottom 6 club due to the great work McGhee, Brown and latterly McCall has put in!

So all those attending tonight, I hope u put whatever agendas aside, get behind the team and current management team and hope we get a win for Stuart McCall and the work he has done in the last 3 & half years, whether u liked him or not!!!

• Like 1

So, tonight is gonna be interesting and unfortunately one I'm gonna miss!

Team choice for one may shed some light of any, if any, dressing room bust ups that have been rumoured! It may also show signs of how many wanna play under the old regime!

But here's the kicker, if we do win tonight, that's gonna put Black in the frame for the gig and piss all those (lets call them 'Gannonites'!!!) off that called for Stuart McCall's job!

Yes, we weren't playing well, yes it's looking bleak, but we have to be careful what we wish for, or all the good work that has happened in the last 10-12 years goes to pot! We're no longer deemed as a bottom 6 club due to the great work McGhee, Brown and latterly McCall has put in!

So all those attending tonight, I hope u put whatever agendas aside, get behind the team and current management team and hope we get a win for Stuart McCall and the work he has done in the last 3 & half years, whether u liked him or not!!!

Not sure that's an accurate summary to be honest! From what I've read most of the folk that were vociferous about McCall going were not Gannon fans....

Personally, I liked Gannon and didn't want McCall to go.

Lastly, the thought of Kenny Black getting the job doesn't inspire me but if he does get the job then he should be given a clean slate and judged on whatever results his team were to produce.

Can't expect too much from this game, lost 5 on the spin, dressing room in disarray and playing one of the better teams in the league. Probably means we'll turn it on!

So when we are 3-0 up and cruising after 35 minutes, does the drum kick in and the full stadium stand for a rendition of 'We are all, Stuart McCall'?