Motherwell V Dundee United 7/11/14

Yabba's Turd

Credit where credit's due, As much as I malign Kerr, he had one of his best games in a Motherwell jersey last night as did Ramsden. So much hunger and fight in the side, at times too much. Importantly we played the ball on the deck, allowed Ainsworth, Ojamaa and Vigurs to dictate play and attack Utd at pace. We exposed their suspect defence time and again.

Agree w this, particularly the bolded part; some of the tackles we were putting in were mad. The Ramsden one in particular was like something out of Mortal Kombat

Why are so many on here praising Vigurs like he's the greatest player build a team round him, your joking, he leads to us loosing as many goals as he creates, unfortunately Ainsworth leaves us so exposed as well. Good sub at the right time last night bringing on Law or there full back would surely have scored.

i think more than individual performances the pleasing thing for me was seeing some semblance of players beginning to link up better, running off the ball and a lot more creativity than the rest of the season so far. At last, a glimmer of hope!................however, Sutton still struggling but hopefully if the rest of the team start to play he will work his way out of the slump and back to the goal scorer he has proved he can be.

Why are so many on here praising Vigurs like he's the greatest player build a team round him, your joking, he leads to us loosing as many goals as he creates, unfortunately Ainsworth leaves us so exposed as well. Good sub at the right time last night bringing on Law or there full back would surely have scored.

Josh law's header for a corner was a point to Kenny black. A sub that paid off.

Just wish he would break into a wee jog from time to time he's totally stationary too often but i agree he's got something but he's a very lazy player.

You should watch the film Zidane if you really want to see a lazy cunt doing next to fuck all for 90mins.

Brilliant result last night, excellent second half performance. Just hope it doesn't lead to Jamesie Cotter getting the gig permanently.

Because he's a player far above this level if utilised properly in the right formation.

I'd also add that I think Vigurs is far from lazy. He chases back with a great deal of vigour frequently, but I'd say that he doesn't chase lost causes all the time, and occasionally can look as if he can't be bothered for that reason. I'm not a huge fan, but I don't think he's the player that a number on these boards seem to want him to be, and if he was played in position, with the cover he had at Ross County, I think he'd be an outstanding playmaker. He is not, however, an all action box to box type, and shouldn't be expected by the manager or fans to be such.

Our players should be fucking ashamed of themselves....it has taken 13games, 4months and a resignation from our manager for the majority of them to actually look like they give a fuck. A little bit of hard work and endeavour can go along way.

Lasley, for example, was all over the pitch....when was the last time he put a shift like that in?

• Like 1

Our players should be fucking ashamed of themselves....it has taken 13games, 4months and a resignation from our manager for the majority of them to actually look like they give a fuck. A little bit of hard work and endeavour can go along way.

Lasley, for example, was all over the pitch....when was the last time he put a shift like that in?

the game after him and his mates got gannon the sack :nod:

While you are being slightly tongue in cheek with that comment Deco, as hes had numerous good games for us over the years, but I think you and I are singing from a similar hymn sheet on this one.

To me, it looks as though some of the players utterly downed tools under McCall for whatever reason, and that to me, is totally unacceptable. There are certain players at the Club who have previous for that....

• Like 1

While you are being slightly tongue in cheek with that comment Deco, as hes had numerous good games for us over the years, but I think you and I are singing from a similar hymn sheet on this one.

To me, it looks as though some of the players utterly downed tools under McCall for whatever reason, and that to me, is totally unacceptable. There are certain players at the Club who have previous for that....

This. They spat the dummy for some reason, and forgot who pays their wages.

• Like 1

1415637311[/url]' post='425063']

Like who? I don't believe that for a second if I'm honest.

Edit - apart from maybe the Jim Gannon thing, because the players (rightly) despised him.

So because they despised him, then it's ok for them to down tools? If I behaved like that every time I didn't like my gaffer I'd be shown the door.

So because they despised him, then it's ok for them to down tools? If I behaved like that every time I didn't like my gaffer I'd be shown the door.

Nono you misunderstand me; it's obviously not acceptable for the players to do that (if they did), but IMO it was acceptable for them to despise him, as he was a cunt.