The Next Manager, Who Would You Want And Who Could We Get

stuwell

What about Stephen Craigan, for the job ?

craigan wouldn't be the man for me i think we need someone with experience to get us going again plus he still has a lot of mates among out current squad and that could be tricky if he was manager.i think we will see craggs back at the club in some sort of capacity in the future but i just dont think that time is now.

Dont know if I heard Burrows interview correctly on the radio but I'm sure he said something along the line of wanting to get the correct person no matter who was in charge by that time.

can anyone confirm thats what he said? and can anyone clarify what he meant?

Does no one else have concerns about Coyle? His career seems to have been on a downward trajectory for a while.

He'd give McGhee a run for his money in eyeing up the Celtic job while our boss, I'd give Stephen Pearson more of a welcome at the doors of Fir Park

Also Leitch gives me the fear, dunno why ,but he does.

What about Brian Laws?

Good knowledge again of the English leagues, has an acceptable win ratio and some excellent experience with a good few highs and some recent lows and needs to put himself back in the shop window as currently out of work - so available quick and for free!!

He was an experienced defender, very passionate and seems just the sort of candidate we should be hunting for!

Would struggle to mentally cope with someone like Leitch, Black, Calderwood, Shiels or Craigan in charge!! I fear it would push me over the edge!!

would love to see a sober Burley in charge, Owen Coyle would be great but wage could be an issue or I would accept Mcghee back although he is a bit of a sac.

Still not sure what the Tommy McLean theory is based on, especially as we need someone who can turn us around in a few weeks.

Presumably there's a reason the guy hasn't managed a team for 16 years, and regardless of whether it's through choice or circumstance, it sounds too big a risk to me. And I say that as someone who regards McLean as the best manager at Fir Park I have seen in my lifetime.

Because all these wallies read his book and think he's capable of working post bosman :doh: