The Next Manager, Who Would You Want And Who Could We Get

stuwell

If it's anything like the last few times, a number of these candidates were put forward by their agents and then disappear very quickly when they discover the kind of financial constraints they'd be expected to work under.

They have no intentions in the first place. They get their name in the paper linked with a job that's why they do it and then make out like they withdrew from the process.

what about all this shite we read about THIS manager has applied , and THAT manager has applied

and they are really intrested in the job and they can bring this and that ,bla bla bla

well heres the gig .. if you really want back into management and are that desperate to get back in amongst it ,,, sign a contract to the end of the season ,take small wages , with a bonus for keeping us up ( maybe the balance of the wages your worth ) keep us up show your worth then make long term plans and we go forward ... don't take the job on to sign a 2 year contract on decent money , get us relegated be shite , then take a pay off saying "the job / circumstances were just not right for me at this time ,,, have big baws and be confident to take the gamble on , and I know people will say well would you do it ? well I would say AM NOT CURRANTLY UNEMPLOYED so who ever it ,,,, be confident in your own ability,and we cant be that bad :thumbup: :thumbup: :drinks::cheers: rant over

• Like 1

Would take Billy Davies again.

Why ? The last time he was here he spent squillions of quid and we ended up shite, with his brother and Paul Harvey in the side....

Why ? The last time he was here he spent squillions of quid and we ended up shite, with his brother and Paul Harvey in the side....

I'd take Davies over some of the people that have been mentioned. We were his first job and he's a lot more experienced now. Probably a better manager.

And he won't have squillions of quid to spend this time, so that's neither here nor there.

Wouldn't be my first choice but not a "oh no what have you done" one either.

Well lets look at the positives, Billy Davies .... been around the block, done pretty well some places, average to poor elsewhere, there's a lot of that though. Maybe he could bring best mate Tommy Sheridan with him to fill the vacant Media role, Tommy does like a wee chat and can spin things positively.

Burrows sounds like Dempster? .... Did he say he fancied birds? If so .... identical.

As for Kenny Black, his change in formation to combat what Utd put up tonight maybe shows he was overruled by McCall, maybe we are being a little unfair of him because he was part of the malaise of the past few months.

As in Played for EPL teams International teams SPL teams. Just no quite at 40 ish established as one of Scotlands best ever footballers Rookies?

Eh, no. As in zero management experience and zero indication he has any management talent.

All our successful managers in recent times have cut their teeth elsewhere. The unsuccessful ones have mostly been rookies.