The Next Manager, Who Would You Want And Who Could We Get

stuwell

1415827536[/url]' post='425231']

Why is Adams such an unpopular choice? Seemed to do well overall at Ross County.

He can not be unpopular for footballing reasons... But same old, same old... Some people just don't likehim, similar todo e people that hated McCall when he was appointed.

Don't rate or like Adams. Smarmy torn arse is a pretty accurate description. Would be disappointed if it was him who got the job, and I also don't think he would do a good job either.

Even a with a successful team on the pitch he would be very difficult to warm to.

Steve Lomas or Billy McKinlay seem better bets to me.

He can not be unpopular for footballing reasons... But same old, same old... Some people just don't likehim, similar todo e people that hated McCall when he was appointed.

when ross county got promoted fans of all the other first division clubs criticised their negative style.

in the top division they generally played a very dour style with 4 centre mids and scored very few goals.

this season he was binned because ross county felt he couldn't beat relegation.

when he left fir park he talked the club down publicly.

the way he conducts himself with referees and opposition players and managers is highly embarrassing (who wants a manager who gets mugged off by jamie hammill?)

and on top of all that - as frazzle says - he is a dick.

• Like 2

I'd have taken Adams a few years back, based on the rise of Ross County and their approach and performance in the Celtic semi.

Since then though, Ross County's style of football has gradually deteriorated. He's also burned a lot of bridges in Scottish football. For one that holds a grudge, I can't see him returning to Fir Park and hitting it off.

Would take him over the likes of Leitch though.