• Lionel Ainsworth
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Josh Law
    • Null Vote

Wrong , he kept us in it and therefore he gets my vote just above Henrik

United had two shots on target in first half, both from 20 odd yards. Tell me where I am wrong?

Twardzik gives the slightly jarring impression of being a bombscare that's in total control of what he's doing.

Very much this.

busta ,,, you ever played fitbaw ??? yes hes wee bit ffs his shot stopping , communication ,distribution.and all round game is good ( maybe not as good as Randolph , ruddy , ) but ffs hes no as bad as you reckon , gee the guy a break ?????????????? :wallbash: :wallbash:

Surely he is too wee to be a goalie?

• Like 1

fuck off u your listin tae yir da .....eye hes wee but hes geme as fuck ( partick last year at fir hill wen he did not give up )hes no as good as previous , but who in oor team is .. hes a cheap alternative .. but if it suits u we willhave the most expensive knob on the books startin at inverness ??? dan is here until further notice so deal wi it n pick on ONE OF THE OTHER LAZY CUNTS THAT ARE LETTING US DOWN ... as said b 4 GEE THE GUY A FUCKIN BREAK hes no the best ,,, but hes oors n am sure hes tryin hiz best !!!!! so go n pick oan ???????????????????

busta ,,, you ever played fitbaw ??? yes hes wee bit ffs his shot stopping , communication ,distribution.and all round game is good ( maybe not as good as Randolph , ruddy , ) but ffs hes no as bad as you reckon , gee the guy a break ?????????????? :wallbash: :wallbash:

fuck off u your listin tae yir da .....eye hes wee but hes geme as fuck ( partick last year at fir hill wen he did not give up )hes no as good as previous , but who in oor team is .. hes a cheap alternative .. but if it suits u we willhave the most expensive knob on the books startin at inverness ??? dan is here until further notice so deal wi it n pick on ONE OF THE OTHER LAZY CUNTS THAT ARE LETTING US DOWN ... as said b 4 GEE THE GUY A FUCKIN BREAK hes no the best ,,, but hes oors n am sure hes tryin hiz best !!!!! so go n pick oan ???????????????????

Naw m8, I huv nae legz.

He flaps at every cross into the box. 3 times the Utd Left back missed the goal with a header from 2 yards out last night when he should have been out claiming the baw.

he's been beat about 3 times by 30 yard shot that have went straight at him, high into the net. He has been caught out of position a few times.

It's ok though as he makes a good save once a game.

typing-1.gif

Dan Twardzik is the best keeper in our squad by far. He's not as good as Randolph or Ruddy, but for feck's sake, that's unlikely to happen again any time in the next 10 years.

If you think Nielsen is better, you're mental. If you think it's as simple as nipping down the corner shop and grabbing a better keeper on zero wages, you're mental.

Twardzik is a good shot-stopper, but most goalkeepers are. Hs inability to deal with a cross ball is bloody worrying though. We defend deeper as a result of our defence realising that they have to defend from 6yards out, therefore we invite teams onto us.

Twardzik, MOTM? You've got to be fucking kidding me...

Henrick by a country mile

• Like 1

Twardzik is a good shot-stopper, but most goalkeepers are. Hs inability to deal with a cross ball is bloody worrying though. We defend deeper as a result of our defence realising that they have to defend from 6yards out, therefore we invite teams onto us.

Twardzik, MOTM? You've got to be fucking kidding me...

Henrick by a country mile

Whilst I appreciate the effort he puts in, he is still as frustrating as fuck. Wrong pass selection, non existant pass selection, running into dead ends etc.. He needs a goal too...