• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Craig Reid
    • Lee Erwin
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Null Vote

So many goals we have conceded this season have been when the opposition have waltzed through the defence and ended up one on one with the keeper, result always a goal. Not today. Great performance. Perhaps if the defence stayed out the box Dan would have half a chance at the corners too.

Can only echo the above regarding Twardzik, Ojamaa, and Angol. Some of the play in the first half was a joy to watch, but we need to take our chances while we're on top, because we're not capable currently of sustaining it for 90 minutes. Had Paul Lawson remained on the pitch at the level of his first half performance, I'd have been voting for him. On the occasions I've seen him before, there have been glimpses of a player but today he really showed his capabilities. Not saying it would have worked out differently had he remained on, but I think it definitely affected our shape. Fingers crossed he's not out for too long, as I think we could really do with a player like him to sit in front of the defence and protect them, while kicking off attacks.

Twardzik for me though. Some absolutely fantastic saves. I know he has his critics, but I'm totally happy with what he contributes to the team.