Motherwell V Celtic 06/12/14

Yabba's Turd

When did we ever beat Celtic when we expected to?

We've as much chance of winning this next match as any against Celtic.

To win against Celtic you need to get stuck in, you need a slice of luck and Celtic to have a bad day. Well we are surely due a slice of luck some time soon and Celtic might have picked up in the league recently but they are still inherently inconsistent and defensively vulnerable.

We probably won't win or even get a draw but that would be the case at any time.

Like I said, we have as much chance in this match as any against Celtic, a small but definite chance if various factors come into play.

We can't control the luck and we can't control Celtic players performances but we can roll up the sleeves and give it a go and if we do, then I'll be happy.

Now's the time when Motherwell supporters should be actually supporting the team and they are all drifting away or going into despondency mode.

Folks need to give themselves a shake, there is a fight to be fought.

• Like 3

I was buoyed by the way we played in the first half on Saturday. We fought for balls, worked hard and knocked it about well. If we can take that into the game on Saturday (minus the Lasley, Vigurs bookings as they then couldn't really tackle) and take our chances we can give it a go.

Dan

Ramsden-OB-McManus-Angol

--------------Carswell----------------

----------Lasley------Vigurs--------

Ainsworth-----------------Ojamma

-----------------Sutton----------------

Mon the 'Well

We expected nothing from the last game against them, and we got a point, so anything we get from them will be a bonus. I am more interested in how we play as we have a run of games coming up against the teams around us in the league which are more important in my opinion. That said a result against them would be a welcome confidence boost to the team, so here's hoping, the heart says a narrow win for the good guy's, the head says another defeat, i hope the heart wins.

-----------------------------Twardzik-------------------------------

Ramsden----------McManus-----Kerr-------------Hammell

-------------------------Reid--------Lasley-----------------------------

----Ainsworth-------------Vigurs----------------Ojamaa

----------------------------Erwin---------------------------------

Subs:

Nielsen

Francis Angol

OBrien

Sutton

Carswell

Thomas