It's Monday Evening. Podcast #6

Busta Nut

Please take this as constructive, I do appreciate what you are doing.

You're all mates and therefore all your views are pretty much aligned, what tends to happen is someone makes and point and the other two inevitably agree.

As much as someone like Steelboy trolls on here, sometimes you need a bit of that to make the debate interesting.

You're all mates and therefore all your views are pretty much aligned, what tends to happen is someone makes and point and the other two inevitably agree.

As much as someone like Steelboy trolls on here, sometimes you need a bit of that to make the debate interesting.

we see yer point but we all agree that our views may be similar at times. But we all agree it has nothing to do with our friendship. Maybe some things are too obviously agreeable.

cheers for the comments guys

Thanks lads for this.

I've said before since the well radio thing stopped anyone outside Motherwell has not a clue what's going on.

I believe the story was Clyde and BBC radio would cover us, bollocks. Apart from Celtic games were never covered.:wallbash:

So keep it up.

Your our lifeline,

• Like 1

Do you guys share the link on Facebook or Twitter? Get the word out and that?

Yeah, if you're on either/both it's on Facebook and Twitter.

I know what you mean - I don't necessarily agree it's to do with being mates though. We agree and disagree on a lot of things, I don't think people align their views with their friends. I'd say it's actually a case of A. Nothing coming up thus far that has genuinely sparked full debate; and B. Still getting used to the whole set up.

In terms of the latter, we've had our disagreements so far, stuff involving Dempster & Ramsden springs to mind, but because we're still getting used to the setup (well, me & Busta are - Sparra hosts other ByTheMin podcasts), we're only starting to get completely comfortable. With that comes increased likelihood of interrupting & having proper exchanges rather than waiting on a cue from the host to talk.

But the idea of having a changing 4th guest every week was definitely implemented to try and get a broad range of views from different sections of the 'Well support, so hopefully there'll be a lot more debate and differing of opinion in the future! I've had many disagreements with folk when I used to post on here in the past, so if anyone wants to come on, please feel free - me, Busta & Sparra might be mates, but it's not some sort of clique or club - we'll welcome anyone on who wants to contribute!

Still no way of getting this onto iTunes? You'll increase your listener base for sure.

I'll find out from Sparra. The plan from the off was to have it on iTunes but there was some snags early on and I'm not sure what happened with it.

In general though, it's really good to see some compliments, encouragement and constructive criticism. We've been pretty taken aback by just how quickly we've started hitting 450-odds every week (to put it in perspective, the ByTheMin Celtic podcast which has been going for a few months now averages about 600-700 per week) so hopefully we'll build from there. Confident it'll only get better with more varied views from different people and more debate naturally occurring, but any feedback - be it negative or positive - is always welcome so cheers!