Welcome Ian Baraclough To Fir Park

davkel

Anyone else get slightly irritated when reading the word 'mccoll'?

nope, its the act of a tragic individual who deserves sympathy for failing in life, from previous cases they need support or they will be ordering bibles of amazon and trying to set fire to their partners houses, then blaming others for their predicament and getting their arse split in the big house

Some of the comments being made by some on this forum (and yes they are quite entitled to make them) about the new manager are simply staggering in their knee jerk stupidity. The man has only been in the job for about a month and it was not him that put us in the position we are in but the previous manager aided and abetted by the amateurs that are behind the scenes at FP. He has inherited a squad of players which is about as bad as I can ever recall at FP, where the youth policy has been ignored for too long at the expense of short term signings that have turned to be third rate. which has been continually.Alex Ferguson would struggle to make any impact. So FFS get a grip and give him time because I'm sure he knows a clear out of players is much needed but also that this is impractical and that he somehow has to skiddle with this lot and try to get the 10th spot by the end of season and then start the clear out. Remember what happened to Hibs last season when Butcher announced upon his arrival that many of the players he inherited would not be there for long -players downed tools, club relegated and Butcher bulleted.

• Like 6

Some of the comments being made by some on this forum (and yes they are quite entitled to make them) about the new manager are simply staggering in their knee jerk stupidity. The man has only been in the job for about a month and it was not him that put us in the position we are in but the previous manager aided and abetted by the amateurs that are behind the scenes at FP. He has inherited a squad of players which is about as bad as I can ever recall at FP, where the youth policy has been ignored for too long at the expense of short term signings that have turned to be third rate. which has been continually.Alex Ferguson would struggle to make any impact. So FFS get a grip and give him time because I'm sure he knows a clear out of players is much needed but also that this is impractical and that he somehow has to skiddle with this lot and try to get the 10th spot by the end of season and then start the clear out. Remember what happened to Hibs last season when Butcher announced upon his arrival that many of the players he inherited would not be there for long -players downed tools, club relegated and Butcher bulleted.

agreed and before anyone says there is 9 of the team that finished at aberdeen last season. WE WERE LUCKY!

even in the manner we scored. I have to laugh at folk saying it was tactics by mccoll to sit back and go for it with 10 mins to go

I say this,

Did you see him when we scored, he did not even celebrate, he was shell shocked. He could not believe how lucky he was.

Edited by Leanne

leanne sorry but you and others in my opinion know FA about football SM imo has been our best manager since mcghee.if you remember with mcghee we had mccormack.clarkson.porter all mobile forwards some who moved to CB era and then onto murphy.higdon.humphrey.ojamma.we used to have lots of pace on wings and also lasley was younger in cent mid.we have lost a lot of players and there is lots of holes to fill.this season was always going to happen given our budget.keep the faith COYW

So basically if we ever win or do well, we're lucky and we don't deserve to have the bare faced cheek of having success.

If we dont, everyone down to the Managers dug is a useless cunt, and history is rewritten in that old Managers and players who were regarded as shite at the time are now the best we ever had.

Just fuck right off,

Get behind the new manager and support your fucking team, who the fuck said that supporting Motherwell was easy.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can see this useless cnut going down the Gannon career path . Talks a good game and says all the right things but still ends up landing you wi sub-standard goods .

Will be selling second hand motors before the season's oot .

Get him tae fuck .

I so wanted the manager to succeed and I thought a change was what the team needed to give us a boost. however, I can see no discernible pattern to our play, the style is hoof ball and the older players seem to lack motivation.

I cant see this changing in the near term and so relegation is staring us in the face. The board have a very hard decision to make and I am not sure giving him any more time is the right one. I just wish I saw light at the end of the tunnel