St.mirren V Motherwell 20/12/14

Yabba's Turd

I fear for Saturday especially after our performance against Ross County, I just cannot see how they can improve that much, remember I cannot think of any game this season where we can say we have played reasonably well and we were lucky to beat them at Fir Park, sorry for being so negative but I just cannot see it going to happen in a space of a week despite Baraclough on board, mind you if we had a left back maybe that could change!!

I fear for Saturday especially after our performance against Ross County, I just cannot see how they can improve that much, remember I cannot think of any game this season where we can say we have played reasonably well and we were lucky to beat them at Fir Park, sorry for being so negative but I just cannot see it going to happen in a space of a week despite Baraclough on board, mind you if we had a left back maybe that could change!!

Jesus , they've been in as big a slump as us and have lost their manager. All the team should get a lift from a new manager with new ideas coming in and a week to prepare for the game

What I seen on Saturday, in the first half in particular, absolutely horrified me.

We can only hope that the new manager is a miracle worker and he can organise the shambles that McCall left behind sufficiently to at least avoid defeat.

It doesn't bear thinking about only taking 1 point from these 2 "6 pointers" but that's the stark reality we're facing.

Defeat here coupled with a County win will see us eating our Christmas dinner bottom of the league! Cheery eh? It's been on the cards for months so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Pish times.

What I seen on Saturday, in the first half in particular, absolutely horrified me.

We can only hope that the new manager is a miracle worker and he can organise the shambles that McCall left behind sufficiently to at least avoid defeat.

It doesn't bear thinking about only taking 1 point from these 2 "6 pointers" but that's the stark reality we're facing.

Defeat here coupled with a County win will see us eating our Christmas dinner bottom of the league! Cheery eh? It's been on the cards for months so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Pish times.

milo.jpg

I jest, well mostly. Come on Milo, allow yourself to be a wee bitty positive once in a while mate.thumbup.gif

• Like 1

Noticed this snippet on BBC gossip page. Thought that was called a pub !

St Mirren fans will be able to buy alcoholic drinks at a specially constructed fan zone outside their stadium on Saturday afternoon. (Daily Mail)

Aye, but a pub the club can run and benefit from. We should get a bouncy castle in the cooper and rebrand it a fan zone too.

If the players buy into Baraclough's ideas this week then I can see us pumping St Mirren on Saturday.

The squad have provided very little in the way of evidence that a new man in charge will be able to turn it around quickly. Baraclough will need more time and some new faces to put his stamp on the squad. The way we have been playing lately I would happily accept finishing this season in 10th place. I think given time Baraclough will be a success, however, this season is all about survival.

I need to eat Christmas Dinner with Milo!

#prayforfrazzle

That was exactly what I was thinking when I read Milo's post. Good luck dude!

This match is a must not lose. Our record is not brilliant at their new place. Only win I have seen their is the late Tom Hateley free kick a couple of seasons ago. Will be interesting who the new manager selects.

Over the last few days I have looked at our squad and it is a joke that we are in the position we are. This squad is easily good enough for a mid table finish. Players need to step up big time and get us out of the shit.

Predicting a 1-1 draw with Sutton sliding in a late equaliser.

Gutted I won't be there as a festive day out would have been enjoyable (minus the 90mins).

• Like 1

-------------------------------Twardzik---------------------

Reid-----------Mcmanus--------Ferguson-----Hammell

-------------------Carswell-------Lasley----------------

-------Ainsworth---------Ojamaa--------Thomas----

---------------------------Erwin---------------------------

Subs:

Nielsen

A.N Other

A.N. Other

Lawson

Vigurs

Sutton

A.N. Other

ZFA, Law and Kerr can all quite frankly bugger off IMO.

2-0 Well

• Like 1

The squad have provided very little in the way of evidence that a new man in charge will be able to turn it around quickly. Baraclough will need more time and some new faces to put his stamp on the squad. The way we have been playing lately I would happily accept finishing this season in 10th place. I think given time Baraclough will be a success, however, this season is all about survival.

'Cause they've not played a single match with a "new" man in charge :mellow:

• Like 1

-------------------------------Twardzik---------------------

Reid-----------Mcmanus--------Ferguson-----Hammell

-------------------Carswell-------Lasley----------------

-------Ainsworth---------Ojamaa--------Thomas----

---------------------------Erwin---------------------------

Subs:

Nielsen

A.N Other

A.N. Other

Lawson

Vigurs

Sutton

A.N. Other

ZFA, Law and Kerr can all quite frankly bugger off IMO.

2-0 Well

I go for this formation every game with nearly the same personnel. Seems sensible to me. Hopefully Bara thinks the same. However, Hammy is prob out so need to be someone else there

• Like 1