St.mirren V Motherwell 20/12/14

Yabba's Turd

Dan

Ferguson O'Brien McManus Reid

Ainsworth Lasley Carswell Law

Sutton Ojamaa

Subs Neilsen, Kerr, Erwin, Thomas, Cadden, Neill, McLean

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

The new manager watched that garbage last week and decided that Sutton (among others) should keep his place?!?!

Couldn't have put it better myself.

The new manager watched that garbage last week and decided that Sutton (among others) should keep his place?!?!

Did you even listen to his press conference?

He picked his team based on how they players preformed in training for him this past week and, like all new managers, gave them all a clean slate.

Sutherland on the radio suggested lots of talking points, 50-50 over Thompson being sent for an early shower, St. Mirren denied a goal that should have been avoided. Sounds like a smash and grab but they even out over a season.

Fuck thum!

Remember the penalty they got for the ball hitting McManus in the face last season?

Massive 3 points. It probably wasn't pretty but we need to drag ourselves out the shite whatever way we can.

Smash and grab nothing. I think we deserved those 3 points.

Our possession was good and we knocked it about very well. St Mirren made it tough by clogging up the middle of the park so we went sideways a lot. A definite system was being played by Baraclough and at the end of the day it worked.

We need to work on linking that decent possession up to the forwards.

Pass marks to a lot of the players today - thought Lasley played his Sitting role well (and I have been a harsh critic of him this season) , Law was good, defence solid.