Hamilton Accies Tickets

wideboyal

Just wondering about the availability of tickets for the game on new years day.

Saw on the Accies site it will be ticket only, our allocation being sold from Fir Park, and any remaining ones being sold at the gate.

Hope to take my six year old son and my dad along, and unsure how many will be available on the gate.

Worth taking the risk for walking up on new years day to get in, or should I try and make it to FP on Saturday?

Cheers folks

Just wondering about the availability of tickets for the game on new years day.

Saw on the Accies site it will be ticket only, our allocation being sold from Fir Park, and any remaining ones being sold at the gate.

Hope to take my six year old son and my dad along, and unsure how many will be available on the gate.

Worth taking the risk for walking up on new years day to get in, or should I try and make it to FP on Saturday?

Cheers folks

We filled the Spice of Life stand last time for a midweek League Cup tie so I wouldn't risk it. I reckon we will sell out the tickets.

I'd be amazed if this was anywhere near a sell-out. Accies have about 1000 fans maximum so can't see them getting anywhere near selling out.

They have an initiative for season ticket holders to bring along friends to the game. They "expect" the main stand to be near a sell out.

So if the away end sells out, no one will be allowed into overspill area? Only in Scotland would a club turn away fans. No wonder we are in so much trouble.

In short yes.

I think the tent will be used for any overspill from their Main Stand - not for us. However loads of free tickets have been given away and additional seats have been allocated for their season ticket holder initiative. In theory the ground will be nearly full but in reality there will be loads of spare seats BUT not for Well fans. You could have a situation whereby there are loads of empty seats in the Main Stand and tent but the Spice of Life Stand is full and some of our fans can't get in.

If anyone knows an Accies season ticket holder.....

Ticket update from the Official Site:

Motherwell fans should note the following ticket information ahead of Thursday’s Lanarkshire Derby with Hamilton at New Douglas Park.

As of close of business on Tuesday, Motherwell have sold approximately 1,100 tickets from a 2,200 allocation in the Spice of Life North Stand, behind the goal.

Tickets are on sale (prices listed below) up until 1pm on Wednesday 31st December 2014. What is left, if any, will be returned to New Douglas Park and sold on the day of the match at the turnstiles.

Visiting supporters who buy on the day, and tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis, should enter via Turnstiles 7, 8 or 9 at the North Stand.

‘Well fans who have already pre-purchased tickets (or do so before 1pm on Wednesday) should enter via turnstiles 10, 11 or 12 at the North Stand.

There will be no overspill facility in the temporary stand, as was the case in the League Cup match back in September, as Accies are utilising this area for community ticketing initiatives.