Hamilton V Motherwell 01/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Team should be booed onto the pitch v Aberdeen and/or entire crowd should turn their back on them as they walk out.

Childish? Perhaps.

There's not an ounce of professional pride amongst the lot of them and it's time they knew it wasn't acceptable. It's beyond that.

They have the honour of being known as the worst Motherwell team of the modern era.

Malpas's team piss all over them.

I think I might give these "highlights" a miss - it's not as if there's a single Motherwell shot on target in there.

Having witnessed the previous 4-0 in person I genuinely thought they couldn't sink any lower. The only thing that I find hard to believe is there are two teams in the whole world worse than us, let alone that they actually happen to be in the same league. That's the only thing that might save us.

Thing is St Mirren and Ross looked better than us when we played them. St Mirren may get a boost from a new manager. Fortunately we have a bit of a gap but I really fear for another thumping on Sunday.

just in FUCKIN UTTER SHITE shambles ,pish dross take your pick ,,,,,defence ?????? whit defence ?? DOUGIE FUCKIN IMRIE RAN THE SHOW he bossed mick n made him look the dick he is big lee Erwin helped yaccies on ther way with a help in 3 of there goals ,his1st touch is a bag of cement , fraser kerr .... will never be a player as long as ma arse points downwards ,the rest of they cunts can get tae feck rub the full team out and start again canny say any more the now CAUSE AM FUCKIN RAGIN ,,,, great away support again ,, now been to NDP 3 times accies x 2 and albion x 1 AND NO SEEN A FUCKIN GOAL YET :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

• Like 3

Thing is St Mirren and Ross looked better than us when we played them. St Mirren may get a boost from a new manager. Fortunately we have a bit of a gap but I really fear for another thumping on Sunday.

I was at the 8-0 thumping in '79. (If memory serves, even that little shitebag Strachan scored!) We could easily be in for worse at the weekend.

Left at 3 0 could no longer tolerate watching that shower of shite. Just about every player was a failure, perhaps less so Ramsden who lasted 3 minutes. Horrific performances in particular from Reid, McManus and lasley! That 11 on the park will not win games cause no one can pass a ball 5 yards and eventually teams will dominate possession and break us down. Hamilton done that after 5 minutes.

So so so disappointed today, can't believe it was that poor. Pretty sure youve all covered the negatives of that dreadful shite and to be honest there's only one positive I could come up with and that is that baraclough actually tried to play the youth by subbing them on during the second half

From Iceland to today, special mention to McCall, Dempster and the current Board for a shambles of a season consequent to years of short-term thinking and self-indulgence on and off the park.

Spot on Lobey. There's been far too much short-term thinking at FP whilst others have been longer-term planning. Paying the penalty now and going backwards now.

I didn't get carried away with our wee 7 point run, and I won't over react to this result either. The damage was done last summer, and through the lack of long term planning as mentioned above. The best we can do this year is to beat the other bad teams and then reshape the squad/club in the summer.

• Like 1

Motherwell manager Ian Baraclough on BBC Radio Scotland

Posted at 17:31

"Not the kind of result, not the kind of performance and I have now seen it myself now - that has apparently happened a few times.

"We have to take it on the chin, pick ourselves up for a game in three days' time and can't feel sorry for ourselves.

"It is one way you see the character of a player when the chips were down and one or two were not up to it.

"We've been out fought and out battled. I am not being disrespectful to Hamilton, but they did not outplay us, they worked harder than us and we have to make sure we have the right characters who will battle for the claret and amber."

I wasn't there, but to say a team that beat us 5-0 didn't outplay us is astonishing .

SEASON 2014/15 AGGREGATE SCORE

MOTHERWELL 0 HAMILTON ACCIES 9

You could count on one hand that number of matches I've left my seat before the final whistle, I just never leave before time is up no matter what the score is but today I left at 4-0 and before I'd got out the stadium it was 5-0. An absolutely shambolic performance from start to, well I can't quite say finish because I didn't see the last 5 minutes or so but that team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves after that.

From the first whistle we looked like a team about to get a thrashing and I mean literally from the first whistle. Accies could have scored three times in the first 2 minutes when we failed to defend three three crosses into the box and that pretty much set the pattern for the match.

Our first half performance wasn't worthy of the term 'professional football' and for that every one of those players should be utterly embarrassed to lift a wage for being out there today. It wasn't even worthy of the term 'school football'. We had no confidence, no shape, no organisation, no determination, no work ethic, no pride and that's not even addressing our footballing deficiencies that's just addressing the characters of the players. Footballing wise we couldn't even do the basics. The entire performance was a conglomerate of shocking technique and ability allied with laziness and defeatism.

Accies, who lets remember operate on a far smaller budget than we do, over the two matches I've seen are on a completely different footballing planet from us. They have team spirit, aggression, an attacking mentality, good organisation, pace, passing, they find space everything we don't do. Why is it that someone the size of Dougie Imrie can bully someone like Stephen McManus?

Just about everyone of the guys out on the field today needs to have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror tonight. Not a pair of balls between the lot of them on that evidence.

There was one faint glimmer of hope today. Dom Thomas came on and played more football in a couple of minutes than the other 10 had managed over the entire match.

There was no public transport today so I walked to the match from Motherwell in the wind and rain and that's what I got as a reward. I literally put more physical effort in to get to the game than these imposters did over the match.

An absolutely black mark, one of the all time lows in my time of as a supporter and when you add it together with the match at Fir Park, the League Cup match and the Albion Rovers game is there even any point in going over to New Douglas Park when the team is that fucking shite? Even if it was one match you could write it off but it's not, it's a series of some of the most dismal football I've ever seen from Motherwell teams.

Utterly deplorable, utterly unprofessional and a complete insult our support.

• Like 5

You should email that to the club Ya Beezer.

The blame for this lies at McCalls door. Not that you'll read that in the press any time soon. That said, and early days as it is, you would've liked to have thought that Barraclough could've set up a team and have us sufficiently motivated to not lose 5-0?

Motherwell manager Ian Baraclough on BBC Radio Scotland

Posted at 17:31

"Not the kind of result, not the kind of performance and I have now seen it myself now - that has apparently happened a few times.

"We have to take it on the chin, pick ourselves up for a game in three days' time and can't feel sorry for ourselves.

"It is one way you see the character of a player when the chips were down and one or two were not up to it.

"We've been out fought and out battled. I am not being disrespectful to Hamilton, but they did not outplay us, they worked harder than us and we have to make sure we have the right characters who will battle for the claret and amber."

I wasn't there, but to say a team that beat us 5-0 didn't outplay us is astonishing .

If Baraclough thinks we weren't outplayed today then he's gone into denial mode already. The contrast between us and Accies isn't just a top six team versus and bottom six teams it's more akin to a top league team versus amateurs. The gulf between us and them is absolutely humiliating.

I just cant get over ..... DOUGIE FUCKIN IMRIE ,,,, running the show ,,, he got in about everybody at the back hammy reid and specialy big mick then he scored ,,, and he muscled lee Erwin of the ball for there 2nd ,and all the time playing to the crowd ,,,,,,, wee feckin nob end ,, but he done his job :wallbash: :wallbash: