Hamilton V Motherwell 01/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Well, Accies do currently say so on their website I noticed last night.

That said they do suggest that any change to that would be communicated today.

I would like to think that if the suggestions are correct and only 400 tickets have been sold for our end that'll be enough to spook them into changing it to PATG as it really should have been all along.

Oh aye - so they do. Missed that.

Oh aye - so they do. Missed that.

The latest update from Accies:

Accies v Motherwell - Thursday 1st January 2015, 3pm kick off at NDP.

Admission to the game is by ticket - Accies fans wishing to pay at the gate on the day can buy a ticket at Turnstile 1 (not 12) for the East Stand only. Once you are in the East Stand, which has separate toilet and kiosk facilities, there is no transfer or movement between any other stands.The Main Stand has been used by season ticket holders, who are able to use two of their bring a friend for free vouchers at this game, and should have exchanged the appropriate vouchers at some point over the past fortnight. There is a limited amount remaining under this scheme and these must be exchanged by 3.30pm today, Tuesday 30th December. Through the community scheme the club have also issued free tickets in the Main Stand for this game to local youth and community based groups.

Motherwell fans should obtain a ticket from Fir Park, where they are on sale.

I've not been to a New Year game in a few years, whether it's been Accies or anyone else, as I'm generally away but I don't think we've come close to filling that stand for any league game. We'll have more than 400 but I'd be amazed if we fill it.

Granted not a league game, but it looked pretty full to me in the midweek cup game a month or so ago

3-0 to us! Can't remember a seasons here we have went this long without a comfortable win.

With possession football keeping it on the deck the park might be to our advantage.

We had 38% possession on Saturday. I think we're a long way off describing ourselves as a possession football team.

• Like 1

Any kind of win would be great for us. Keep our run going and help pull us away from the shite end of the league table. I really hope we can do it and,being a derby, there is no reason we cannot upset the odds. I am not going to be greedy, another scrappy one nil win will do me fine right now.