Hamilton V Motherwell 01/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Utter pumping on the cards here. Far too easy for Accies.

Wake up call to those who had thought we had turned the corner.

I think anyone who saw the last two games wouldn't be claiming we'd turned the corner. The results were important to build some confidence but it was apparent that the manager has a lot of work to do. Hopefully this week it will be the second half in which we choose to play. The injury situation in midfield really isn't helping things though.

Thank fuck i never went. Embarrassing stuff from Motherwell, you'd think there would be a wee bit extra effort in front of the large away support.Poor show. :angry:

1596 Well fans "enjoying" their day out in Hamilton... NOT!

Tried to go, thankfully, didn't try too hard.

From Iceland to today, special mention to McCall, Dempster and the current Board for a shambles of a season consequent to years of short-term thinking and self-indulgence on and off the park.

Baraclough and Hutchison's staff have a helluva job on their hands to turn this around but at least they'll have a blank canvas to work with come the summer.

The buck stops with Mccall. In summer 2013 he had the chance to rebuild the squad but instead of putting in some work to find us players he took easy option for every signing and pissed about with Sheffield United, Scotland and Florida for five weeks when we needed a manager in Fir Park more than ever.

We worked our way up after coming out of admin and a Walter Smith disciple pissed it all up against a wall.

Just checked the stats. This is our worst defeat to Accies since New Years a Day 1935 when we lost 6-1. Says it all as this lot set new records for the club by plumbing the depths. Losing to Albion Rovers and shipping 9 goals to Hamilton are by far the worst 3 worst results in all my time watching us. Really embarrassed and sad.cray.gif

Just checked the stats. This is our worst defeat to Accies since New Years a Day 1935 when we lost 6-1. Says it all as this lot set new records for the club by plumbing the depths. Losing to Albion Rovers and shipping 9 goals to Hamilton are by far the worst 3 worst results in all my time watching us. Really embarrassed and sad.cray.gif

You weren't around when Queens Park paper us out the cup, or we lost at Fir Park to Berwick Rangers then?

extended highlights on BBCAlba at 10pm

I think I might give these "highlights" a miss - it's not as if there's a single Motherwell shot on target in there.

Having witnessed the previous 4-0 in person I genuinely thought they couldn't sink any lower. The only thing that I find hard to believe is there are two teams in the whole world worse than us, let alone that they actually happen to be in the same league. That's the only thing that might save us.