Hamilton V Motherwell 01/01/15

Yabba's Turd

If Baraclough thinks we weren't outplayed today then he's gone into denial mode already. The contrast between us and Accies isn't just a top six team versus and bottom six teams it's more akin to a top league team versus amateurs. The gulf between us and them is absolutely humiliating.

Maybe it's a poor choice of words. I suspect he's trying to say that Accies beat us more by hard work and organisation than any outstanding skill. I wasn't there, so can't really comment on the performances, but that was what I took it to mean, rather than a general "they weren't any better than us", as they clearly were.

Interested to see how he responds on Sunday.

they weren't any better than us ??????? UTTER SHITE TALK they beat us 5 fuckin zip ,,,, ask any cunt that got soaked n spent there money the day ,,,, who the fuckin better team was ,,,,,,, that's just general managers pish talk tae boost our players .... fuckin stevie wonder could see who the best team was

:wallbash: :wallbash:

not at the game as down in England but iv said for a few years we need an astro pitch this would hive us an advantage over all teams in league who Don have one and also able to compete with who does.accies are not miles better than us but they train on that park every day and it is a huge advantage.I take a boys team and the difference at that level is huge for boys on it all time.im sick of all these tradionalists we need to try for every advantage we can get and as I say astro pitch is the start. it would also as im sure all are aware be available to the community.

A single positive in Thomas, but even that's hard to judge against a team that had the job done.

Went for five, ten minute spells without managing to string more than two passes together before giving it away. Absolutely wank.

I felt at St Mirren that something was still wrong with the team, even after our mini run, where we still rode our luck. I think I know what it is...

KENNY BLACK

Why this talentless prick is still at our club is truly astonishing. Just think about it for 1 second. Players think, oh good, new gaffer, new ideas, no grudges, fresh pair of eyes and what do they get...same old shite on the training pitch.

New manager should mean a shake up, new ideas, new thinking, but all it means for us is a cheap option replacement for McCall and the same pish behind the scenes that has caused the rot.

If the manager has anything about him he should get some new coaches in and persuade Black to go.

We need a fundamental change, but won't see this until we finish 10th (or worse) at the end of the season.

Todays stats. Shots Hamilton 20 (TWENTY) Motherwell 3. On target Hamilton 8 Motherwell 0. Possession 58-42. Pretty sure we've only been the better team possession-wise in just two games all season.

• Like 1

We're pish on grass as well.

It's the players not the surface

yes you are right our players cannot play quick passing football that is required on astro and as I have read from a few at the game dom thomas was our only light.he is a young boy who has likely I would imagine have been brought up on it.

Todays stats. Shots Hamilton 20 (TWENTY) Motherwell 3. On target Hamilton 8 Motherwell 0. Possession 58-42. Pretty sure we've only been the better team possession-wise in just two games all season.

I'm amazed we were as high as 42. Probably a good portion of that was pass backs.

Why do our managers keep defending the players,they always make excuses after every poor result.they need to be told a few home truths.

New manager and they still cant show passion or heart to try get a result.the players just arent good enough and the sooner we get rid of black the better. Seems to be the same team,formation and no new ideas are getting put into the team. Upto about 8 players could and should be shown the door as they are not good enough to play for the claret and amber jersey.

Even the games against st mirren and partick we could have lost these games and they have played poorly except the 1st half against partick. This shows there is no sign of improvement in our performances and its been the same since the game against the icelandic mob

Really cant see how we can improve unless we get rid of players and get new 1s in

We are having our 1st shite season in the past 7, its damage limitation now the players need to step up and be counted to ensure we finish no lower than 10th. Then come the summer tell most of them that they can get to feck.

The biggest dissapointment i have is that we have fecked up big time and failed to build on the good years, regular europe, champions league, cup finals etc. Now we are facing a few years to build another team to try to get back to where we were

• Like 1

To many of our players are hiding, either on the football field or in the treatment room. These players all be it average pros are/were good enough to grind out top league finishes in Scottish football and under the guidance apparently of a useless manager. But now have suddenly chucked it? Why? What's changed behind the scenes? Bonus money cut? Players taking huff because theirs pals were not signed? Sure other teams have improved but we've collapsed and suddenly can't even do the basics. Team spirit and togetherness which we must have had, has vannished and been replaced by gutless individuals.

That, for me, is the key issue. Why has the arse so suddenly fallen out the team in one close season? Surely they didn't all take a pet at Faddy not being signed? Was there something else behind the scenes? If it was a gradual decline to mid table over a few months with a squad past its sell by date, fair dos, but catastrophic doesn't even begin to cover it.

There's got to be something going on or went on behind the scenes for this collapse and the consistent keech being served up week in week out. This isn't just a bad run; this is half an entire season of utter ineptitude and it shows no signs of stopping. Any wins we've achieved have been fluked and that is no basis for a game plan!

I've heard from more than a few people that many of the team, especially the senior players, spat the dummy out and/or became disillusioned with not signing McFadden and Clarkson and so was I but guess what, you still need to knuckle down and get on with it!!!

It would be interesting to hear exactly what is or has gone on to get us to this horrendous situation that we're in but we probably will never know.

We used to have a great reputation of being a great place to come and ply football but that doesn't seem to be the case now. No apparent leaders and very few if any players playing for the jersey.

Players content to pick up a wage for merely turning up.

I very much doubt players like Lasley and Hammell haven't been trying because of any behind the scenes issues, I could understand them being disillusioned with letting Faddy go. However the problem in my opinion is down to important players ageing(fitness and injury prone). Awful signing policy over last 3 years and lack of investment in our youth policy.

Defensively we are awful, goals against is embarrassing. Hammell can be excused because he's been unfit through injury most of the season. Reid wasn't good enough at Morton, Kerr should never be near the first team ever again. McManus is a better player than his current form suggests. Twardzik has probably been our best player this season yet I also feel his lack of height and subsequent problems with crosses are putting a weak defence under more pressure. Lasley runs around trying but he's had a poor season maybe lost a yard of pace. Ainsworth offers something in flashes but needs to aid the fullback more. Ojamma has failed to deliver on what we saw that he was capable of, today he was invisible had no influence on the game and left Reid exposed in 2nd half as he constantly failed to track back. Sutton will score if given any service but won't create many chances but he's the best we have. Erwin needs a break from 1st team for a while his confidence is taking a hammering.

The club needs rebuilding from bottom up but Baraclough requires a break from injuries especially in central midfield and hopefully wheel and deal to at least get us to the summer and still be an SPL club.

I'm sure there will be, but at this moment in time it's difficult to remember too many more humiliating experiences than that.

I sometimes wonder if the fact we've been so far ahead of the other Lanarkshire sides for decades means we don't quite fully get the derby thing as a club. The head to heads against both Airdrie and Accies are much closer than you perhaps might expect given the respective finishes and stature of the sides. Invariably whilst the opposition raise their game so often we fail to do so.

It was obvious from the word go that Accies were really up for it today. They were clearly miles ahead but it was so so obvious that they had a desire and a determination about that was sadly missing amongst our team.

We had a couple of things go against us certainly with Ramsden going off early and presumably Hammell was injured at half-time. The Ramsden one when we were already missing Lawson, Vigurs and Carswell in central midfield was particularly sore but that's no excuse for what transpired.

They could have been a couple up before they'd even got their first and you shudder to think just how many they could have scored had they been a bit more clinical.

We were abysmal. We seemed utterly incapable of tackling, passing, marking, shooting. Name pretty much any of the basics and we failed miserably at them all.

We got a little lucky today that both St Mirren and Ross County lost but you worry about how much that will set us back. Even though it's next season's Champions League winners elect up next at least the game is only 3 days away so there's the focus will very quickly have to turn to that.

Just all so very embarrassing.