Hamilton V Motherwell 01/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Possibly Pepper was referring to the showing on Alba that started at 10pm? Fucked if I'm watching that or indeed the youtube highlights when they go up.

In fact as much as it goes against the grain I've even got Match of the Day on instead.

Possibly Pepper was referring to the showing on Alba that started at 10pm? Fucked if I'm watching that or indeed the youtube highlights when they go up.

In fact as much as it goes against the grain I've even got Match of the Day on instead.

Yeah you're right Andy I thought I'd punish myself a bit more and watch it on Alba. The only plus was the rain made it difficult to see, unfortunately no where near enough mind you.

Every single goal there was either poor control, a half arsed attempt at a tackle, poor goalkeeping or just down right calamity defending. In that regard I can almost understand why the gaffer said they weren't any better than us as in effect we beat ourselves. I don't agree with that assessment though as they were clearly miles ahead in every department and by the chances could have had 7 or 8 with no complaints.

It's almost as if the players looked out the window this morning and thought "fuck that for a game of chases", and boy did it show. Pathetic.

Completely off topic here however...I used to attend all away matches however do so less regularly now (thank Christ) however there appears to be a growing section of our travelling support intent on causing trouble at every opportunity (perhaps more so than watching the football). To me, it seemed pertintely obvious today and I wondered if anyone else picked up on this growing trend?

Completely off topic here however...I used to attend all away matches however do so less regularly now (thank Christ) however there appears to be a growing section of our travelling support intent on causing trouble at every opportunity (perhaps more so than watching the football). To me, it seemed pertintely obvious today and I wondered if anyone else picked up on this growing trend?

Happened at the last Hamilton away game as well. All this "heavy hands" patter only works if we don't give them reasons but clearly there are some not on board.

I think you will always get this at Local Derby matches, however there is an element that have very little understanding of the football but spent most of first half intent on trouble making. However the complete disorganisation of stewarding today caused issues. An area of away stand was sectioned off yet they had still sold tickets for these seats the stewards had no answer to where they should now sit which caused more people to be in areas than there were seats.

1420139569[/url]' post='427953']

We are having our 1st shite season in the past 7, its damage limitation now the players need to step up and be counted to ensure we finish no lower than 10th. Then come the summer tell most of them that they can get to feck.

The biggest dissapointment i have is that we have fecked up big time and failed to build on the good years, regular europe, champions league, cup finals etc. Now we are facing a few years to build another team to try to get back to where we were

Good seasons ? Paped out every cup at the first round ? Not exactly but you get what I mean

Glad Kerr got a chance at his natural position of Centre Back. Turns out he's shite in that role too.

Utterly embarrassed to be a Motherwell fan after that. It's never going to be derby for us in the way that it is for Accies (it's their biggest games of the season), but we never look remotely interested when we play them.

The players should hand back the wages they've stolen in the past week, with several being denied the chance to ever wear the shirt again.

Totally inept yesterday were unable to or not interested in combatting the weather, pitch or the other teams tactics and determination. Sitting in the pishing rain, watching it rolling in over their main stand the whole game, it was such a depressingingly rediculous spectacle that me and mate spent half our time lauging at how bad it was and how stupid we were to have spent money to sit there, get soaked, and watch that pish.

Losing count of the number of times we have taken a large, optimistic away support and it's fallen flat, but never quite as bad as yesterday. Looked like a pub team. Hopefully I've learned my lesson this time.

On a tangent but that Stadium is a fucking joke, sitting at the back of the stand looking at Sainsburys in the distance, Morrissons to the left. Two shite stands one wedding marquee, the ball getting lost under a burger van, ugly, plookey teens serving shite and expensive pies and bovril with rain water dripping onto them and they wonder why football is fucked and people have stopped going. Total red neck, anybody from elsewhere on the planet must think that they have arrived in a third world country filled with stupid people that put up with these types of surroundings.

Also people at the front of the stand getting totally soaked but the sad jobsworth yellow coated wanks wouldn't open up said wedding marquee, just fuck off you sad useless cunts you provide no value at all to anbody...

• Like 1

Totally inept yesterday were unable to or not interested in combatting the weather, pitch or the other teams tactics and determination. Sitting in the pishing rain, watching it rolling in over their main stand the whole game, it was such a depressingingly rediculous spectacle that me and mate spent half our time lauging at how bad it was and how stupid we were to have spent money to sit there, get soaked, and watch that pish.

Losing count of the number of times we have taken a large, optimistic away support and it's fallen flat, but never quite as bad as yesterday. Looked like a pub team. Hopefully I've learned my lesson this time.

On a tangent but that Stadium is a fucking joke, sitting at the back of the stand looking at Sainsburys in the distance, Morrissons to the left. Two shite stands one wedding marquee, the ball getting lost under a burger van, ugly, plookey teens serving shite and expensive pies and bovril with rain water dripping onto them and they wonder why football is fucked and people have stopped going. Total red neck, anybody from elsewhere on the planet must think that they have arrived in a third world country filled with stupid people that put up with these types of surroundings.

Also people at the front of the stand getting totally soaked but the sad jobsworth yellow coated wanks wouldn't open up said wedding marquee, just fuck off you sad useless cunts you provide no value at all to anbody...

Good day out though, apart from that?

Very little in the way of "trouble" yesterday, ijinx at the very worst. Bother again caused by stewarding.

Happened at the last Hamilton away game as well. All this "heavy hands" patter only works if we don't give them reasons but clearly there are some not on board.

There was very little reason for the interventions yesterday.

There's an element of boisterousness in the younger support, but it doesn't need grown men trying to exert themselves over them. Start pushing your weight around like that, people will react, especially in a group, mob mentality takes hold. Typical bad stewarding, yesterday. Stewards wade in, more stewards wade in, stewards start acting the big man, police come in, stewards told to stop aggravating the situation, calmness resumes.