• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Josh Law
    • Lee Erwin
    • Fraser Kerr
    • David Ferguson
    • Null Vote

A few candidates. Ainsworth was good on the ball but we didn't get it to him enough in the second half. Hammell came back and did well. I thought O'Brien had a pretty good match and made some important challenges.

However I'd give it to Lasley. Excellent first half, back to his best, second half mucked in with everyone else.

Has to be a defender.

McManus for me, today was what he should be delivering every week.

This. I've been disappointed with him at times but today, McManus put in a stalwart performance. Also thought Hammell and Lasley put in very good performances too. That's the type of leadership those three should be displaying each week.

Is trying a header back to your keeper and it going out for a corner MOTM material? Defensively in the 1st have we had a fair few ropey moments that could have cost us.

To be fair, that was a quick ball that he had to deal with and it was better he over angled it for the corner rather than the net. Thought he and O'Brien were superb yesterday but everything we did that was positive came through Ainsworth so on balance, I'd give it to him. However it was a game where picking a MOTM was not easy because most players did their jobs very well wit very few doing much above that.