Yabba's Turd

Dan

Ramsden OBrien Cummins Hammell

Cadden Lasley Reid Thomas

Ainsworth Ojamma

Ferguson for Ramsden if not fit

U17 Left back for Hammell if not fit

Subs: Anyone from the U20's or U17's

I never want to see Sutton, McManus or Law in a well shirt ever again, not only after Accies game but generally due to their big time Charlie attitude and hiding on the park when things aren't going well.

I have a feeling Bara won't actually change much from the Accies line up though and it will be the same old story- unfit team breathing out their arse after 10 minutes, Sutton closing nobody down with lead weights in his boots, Law chasing shadows along with Erwin and mistake after mistake from McManus & Kerr with Ojamma totally out of the game wide left.

1420223416[/url]' post='428074']

Keep it tight? The way we kept it tight yesterday? Or Celtic recently? Or Aberdeen at Pittodrie? Or Dundee at home? This team aren't capable of keeping it tight.

Not having a go at anyone by the way, I agree with what folk are saying but has anyone seen any sort of game plan or endeavour so far this season?

Hopefully O'Brien is back as in Kerr and McManus we have 2 of the most gutless, incapable, uninterested and unwilling centre halves we've ever had. Failing that, and with Hammell and Ramsden no doubt out, we'll have Ferguson and Reid also in the back four! Jesus wept!

Could be 0-4 or 0-5 easily here but since the players seem to just shrug these defeats off pick up their reasonably handsome salaries and not give a fuck I guess we'll just have live with that.

Ok, you've talked me into it, where can I get a ticket?

I never want to see Sutton, McManus or Law in a well shirt ever again, not only after Accies game but generally due to their big time Charlie attitude and hiding on the park when things aren't going well.

Harsh on Sutton.

He is a limited player in terms of mobility but his attitude is always first class.

• Like 2

If they were out on the piss and turned up anything other than 100% then as far as I'm concerned they should get at least a 2week fine and made to show they care about the club before they get a sniff of first team action again. I really hope this is just online rumour and not fact. I will be royally pissed off if I paid for and sat through a 5-0 humping because of unproffesional behaviour.

Dan

Ramsden OBrien Cummins Hammell

Cadden Lasley Reid Thomas

Ainsworth Ojamma

Ferguson for Ramsden if not fit

U17 Left back for Hammell if not fit

Subs: Anyone from the U20's or U17's

I have a feeling Bara won't actually change much from the Accies line up though and it will be the same old story- unfit team breathing out their arse after 10 minutes, Sutton closing nobody down with lead weights in his boots, Law chasing shadows along with Erwin and mistake after mistake from McManus & Kerr with Ojamma totally out of the game wide left.

Cummins - Jesus Christ. Get a grip. McManus hasn't been great but cummins is by far worse.

O'Brien & Carswell back tomorrow and Hammell might possibly be back.

If all fit I would go for

Dan

Law O'Brien McManus Hammell

Ainsworth Lasley Carswell Thomas

Ojamaa Erwin

Josh Law has got to play right back.

I would give that a try as well.

Sutton will start though and I fear Hammell will be injured.

Dropping Sutton for Erwin?

Really?

Yes. Erwin didn't have a great game against Accies, his worse since he broke thru, but in my opinion he still provided more of a threat than Sutton who was anonymous and bullied through out.

Also Aberdeen are strong in the air so I think we need more of an pacey attacking threat to work their defence. Someone to hold the ball up and link up play. Erwin in my opinion is a better choice than Sutton in this game.

For me, i'de have Erwin and Ojamaa up top, lionel and thomas on the wings. That would give us four direct players which while it might not win us the game, would certainly cause Aberdeen problems. For all that Erwins been poor in front of goal, he has been getting into the right positions and putting himself about. Those four attacking players would allow us to go with two solid centre mids which could help protect whatever back four we can coble together.

Baraclough said: "If you are going to look for positives, which I always do, then three young lads came on and showed no fear in going and playing, especially the two lads that came on in the second half when it was almost a lost cause.

"They wanted to get on the ball, they wanted to make things happen, they wanted to run around and give you absolutely everything.

"They had no fear factor whatsoever and it may be that two or three of those get a chance because of that.

"In this situation, you may have to give kids a chance because they will give you everything."

steelmaninoz... the new boss also said he would take any positives he saw in the yaccies game to move forward with ( or words to that effect ) well I watched it for 75 mins and saw feck all that would make me go tomorrow if I was a casual PATG fan as I am sure a lot of the travelling fans were on Thursday :wallbash:

steelmaninoz... the new boss also said he would take any positives he saw in the yaccies game to move forward with ( or words to that effect ) well I watched it for 75 mins and saw feck all that would make me go tomorrow if I was a casual PATG fan as I am sure a lot of the travelling fans were on Thursday :wallbash:

Ian Baraclough is in a tricky position here. He is more capable than you or I of assessing his squad and will know full well players' shortcomings. I don't doubt they will have been told behind closed doors in a manner which will be appropriate to each one. He will also know about any underlying factors about which we know nothing, except unsubstantiated rumours. He has to get the very best out of the squad he has at his disposal between now and May.

I for one was impressed with Chris Cadden and certainly Dom Thomas to such an extent I feared the latter would end with a broken leg if he continued to play as he did. So yes there were positives, although not many.

The squad is very short on confidence and if the Boss goes public to slag them off then they simply will not recover. He has to be a good man manager.