Motherwell V Aberdeen 04/01/15

Yabba's Turd

steelmaninoz... the new boss also said he would take any positives he saw in the yaccies game to move forward with ( or words to that effect ) well I watched it for 75 mins and saw feck all that would make me go tomorrow if I was a casual PATG fan as I am sure a lot of the travelling fans were on Thursday :wallbash:

That's why you'll never be a manager.

• Like 2

Tough task today no doubt, think Aberdeen have won their last 6 league games on the bounce.

Team wise if Hammell is fit I would go for:

Twardzik

Law O'Brien McManus Hammell

Carswell Lasley

Ainsworth Ojamaa Thomas

Sutton

Tough task today no doubt, think Aberdeen have won their last 6 league games on the bounce.

Team wise if Hammell is fit I would go for:

Twardzik

Law O'Brien McManus Hammell

Carswell Lasley

Ainsworth Ojamaa Thomas

Sutton

Agree with that line up Kat. Ojamaa in the middle to allow him to influence the game more. Law was impressive at RB in the 2nd half against St Mirren and Thomas will give a bit of pace, trickery and should be able to get back and help out defensively.

Still think we'll get scudded mind you. Pawlett, Hayes, McGinn, Rooney and Goodwillie will be too much for us.

fair enough jam 20 I was just absolutely feckin !!!!!!!!!! well av got no more words left to explain how pissed of I was after watchin that ,,,, I never even even considered going today but aw well am just getting me and the wee mans stuff ready the now and going more in the hope of a good / decent performance a don't like getting beat ,but as long as we have got 11 players giving there all well I can live with that .... on wards and hopefully upwards :thumbup:

6 clean sheets as well. If you take the Celtic game out, it's 8 wins and 8 clean sheets.

6 of them have been 1-0 wins though so they haven't generally been blowing teams away.

Sitting at home trying to stop myself from going to the game.

53 shots on target in 19 league matches so far. Less than 3 shots on target per game on average.

We've had more than 3 shots on target 5 times in 19 games. This must be one of the most inept teams in the history of scottish football.

Just shows how bad RC and St Mirren are.On paper we're not that much worse off than last season but we've looked as bad if not worse than the Malpas season.At least we were scoring a few goals then. :rolleyes:

The worry is that Ross County usually splash some cash in January and come on strong in the second half of the season and that St Mirren might appoint a competent manager.

Sitting at home trying to stop myself from going to the game.

53 shots on target in 19 league matches so far. Less than 3 shots on target per game on average.

We've had more than 3 shots on target 5 times in 19 games. This must be one of the most inept teams in the history of scottish football.

Unlikely to get shots on target when we only pass the ball backwards.