Motherwell V Aberdeen 04/01/15

Yabba's Turd

I cant believe he never won the Ballon d'Or given the ludicrous overhype there has been around him.

He's come on twice and done well.

No one is saying he is due the ballon d'or just worth a game in midfield ahead of tried and tested proven shite like reid, vigurs and law.

He's come on twice and done well.

No one is saying he is due the ballon d'or just worth a game in midfield ahead of tried and tested proven shite like reid, vigurs and law.

At Paisley his fucking about on the edge of the box couldve cost us the win seconds before the end of the game.

Im not having a go , merely pointing out that he is human as some on here have the opinion that might be beyond that , generally the same folks who wouldve been forming a lynch mob outside had John Sutton fucked up the chance Erwin had at 2-0 over in Hamilton.

Anyway , time to head up

2-0 us (Erwin , Thomas)

1420382175[/url]' post='428180']

Motherwell: Twardzik, Reid, McManus, Ainsworth, Sutton, Lasley, O'Brien, Law, Kerr, Ojamaa, Watt.

Motherwell subs: Nielsen, Carswell, Erwin, Cummins, Cadden, Thomas, McMillan.

If we capitulate today after Ian Baraclough's comments earlier about lack of desire and the youth having no fear etc he's made an idiot of himself! However if players don't perform and he's backed them after these comments, some shouldn't wear the jersey again.

Here's hoping for a good performance!

If we capitulate today after Ian Baraclough's comments earlier about lack of desire and the youth having no fear etc he's made an idiot of himself! However if players don't perform and he's backed them after these comments, some shouldn't wear the jersey again.

Here's hoping for a good performance!

I'd agree with that. Why say what he said then do the opposite?

Surprised at the line up given the managers comments post Accies game. Maybe those found wanting proved themselves in training between then and now, must have trained like fuck given it was only a matter of days ago.

I feel a wee bit of (misplaced?) disappointment in the line up. For some of those starting, this should be last chance saloon to at least show some fight, determination, desire, at least some professionalism.

Yeah, a slack pass from Kerr but really sloppy from McManus not staying in line.

I'm getting really frustrated with Ainsworth as well. He's capable of doing so much but very rarely looks interested in making himself available for the ball. That bit a few minutes ago where Law had the ball and Ainsworth, in space, didn't even look for it, really pissed me off.

Say what you like about Law, but he's certainly looking to get on the ball whenever possible.

Yes I agree with your comments on Lionel Ainsworth. Just does not look interested nor does he look like the type of player that will roll the sleeves up and work to help others.

IMO (and who could blame him after the NDP game) the manager set out the team to try and stifle Aberdeen and hope to nick something on the break. But given we are against the meanest defence in the league I think he would have been hoping for a 0-0. The one positive, if there is one, is that they don't tend to score loads of goals - win a lot of games 1-0 - and you are never out of things at 1-0. Although hard to see how we will score.