Dundee V Motherwell 10/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Looking for starts for Thomas and Erwin here, and Law at right back.

Twardzik

Law

O'Brien

McManus

Watt

Lasley

Carswell

Ojamaa

Ainsworth

Thomas

Erwin

Lets score more goals than them. Can I bet on Thomas winning a penalty off McPake somewhere?

Looking for starts for Thomas and Erwin here, and Law at right back.

Twardzik

Law

O'Brien

McManus

Watt

Lasley

Carswell

Ojamaa

Ainsworth

Thomas

Erwin

Lets score more goals than them. Can I bet on Thomas winning a penalty off McPake somewhere?

I'd start with that team aswell (unless Hammell is fit). Bet it's the same team that started v Aberdeen though.....

This is another 6 pointer. The wheels are off Dundee's bus at the moment but if we lose they go 8 points ahead. If we can win then they're right in the shite with us.

Must not lose at least!!

I'd agree with thisGRAEME's team above. Thomas has to start after providing a spark against Aberdeen.

We can't really afford to lose this one as Dundee will pull away from us again. Also, with Ross County playing Partick, one or both will drop points so it's good opportunity to pull Dundee into the battle and either close in on Partick or pull further away from County.

You'd fancy Aberdeen to beat St Mirren as well so 3 points here would be handy.

2-0 Motherwell. Erwin and Ainsworth with the goals.

We've scored 13 goals in the league, Sutton has five of them. He has to play. It's not like him and Erwin are similar apart from in build. I'd play the two of them and either Ojamaa or Ainsworth on the right.

Its more than likely that we'll play a counterattacking game either willingly or not. Given that, we need pace and striker(s) that are mobile and some creativity. For this reason I'd play Ainsworth, Ojamaa, Thomas and Erwin. If however, at some point, we're pinning Dundee back in their box or they are sitting deep then Suttons your man. Sutton is very much a penalty box player.

Its more than likely that we'll play a counterattacking game either willingly or not.

Certainly be interesting to see how that pans out. The new gaffer seems to want to implement a more pressing style, but not sure how that will be adopted away from home.

We've scored 13 goals in the league, Sutton has five of them. He has to play. It's not like him and Erwin are similar apart from in build. I'd play the two of them and either Ojamaa or Ainsworth on the right.

I'm sure I'll regret this in the morning, but I agree with this 100%.

(must be all that punctuation and capital lettering).

• Like 2

After the Aberdeen game I would not have Ainsworth anywhere near the team. I was a fan and we all know what he is capable of when he can be arsed. The problem is he cannae be arsed as evidenced on Sunday.

I watched him from the Cooper 2nd half and he did the best impression of a dummy I have seen. At throw ins he stood still. When through balls were played he stood still. No fkin excuse for it.

Certainly be interesting to see how that pans out. The new gaffer seems to want to implement a more pressing style, but not sure how that will be adopted away from home.

The Partick game was incredible. Pressed them high up the field dominated the match. Then second half we just sat back and Partick dominated.

Hard to say if one, both or neither was the managers plan. If you ask me this team is incapable of actually implementing any kind of tactical instruction.

They go out and you cross your fingers.

After the Aberdeen game I would not have Ainsworth anywhere near the team. I was a fan and we all know what he is capable of when he can be arsed. The problem is he cannae be arsed as evidenced on Sunday.

I watched him from the Cooper 2nd half and he did the best impression of a dummy I have seen. At throw ins he stood still. When through balls were played he stood still. No fkin excuse for it.

Ainsworth is a pain in the arse who will never reach any height in the game deserving of his potential because of a serious work ethic problem but at the end of the day we have three players in the squad that you have a decent chance of getting a goal out of and Ainsworth is one of them.

In fact in goals to game ratio I think he's statistically top this season.

I just think that, like so much this season, we just have to put up with him until the summer when we can make major changes.

Totally agree steelboy sutoon needs to play within the area of 18 yard box where he can score he does not have speed to go in behind whereas big erwin can yes he is raw and inexperienced but I honestly see something in this boy I just feel he needs a chance.

• Like 1

I'll GIVE Ainsworth one last chance to make ammends for his recent dismal performances. Could say that about half a dozen of them mind you. Result..They're pish we're pish 1-1. dry.gif

Genuine question...what's the reason for the completely random capitalisation of insignificant words in every single one of your posts? Do you have a genuine learning difficulty, or can we continue to think you are an utter moron without feeling cruel?

• Like 5

From the press conference - Carswell trained this week so will be in contention. Hammy is touch and go. Vigurs out (sciatic nerve issue). Moore, Ramsden still out. None of the other recent injured players mentioned as far as I could hear.

So, I would go:

Dan

Law OB McManus Hammell

Ainsworth Lasley Carswell Thomas

Erwin Ojamma

If Hammy and Carswell dont make it I would slot in Watt and Reid.

-Law at RB - he has played well there

-Erwin and Thomas have done enough to start for me. Thomas is a no brainer. Sutton is our top goalscorer granted but in my opinion brings little to nothing else to the game at the moment. Give Erwin a confidence boost by starting him and hopefully he can get a goal and kick on. If not, Sutton is on the bench7

-Ojamma up top, not on the wing.