Motherwell V Kilmarnock Postponed

Yabba's Turd

Reckon we'll sneak a win.

Twardzik

Law O'Brien McManus Watt

Ainsworth Carswell Lasley Thomas

Erwin Sutton

If Hammell is fit I'd slot him in, bit risky having two young lads on the left but we're not spoiled for choice. Be tempted to give Cadden a start ahead of Ainsworth as well but trying to remind myself Ainsworth did actually hit double figures for goals and assists last season?

Reckon we'll sneak a win.

Twardzik

Law O'Brien McManus Watt

Ainsworth Carswell Lasley Thomas

Erwin Sutton

If Hammell is fit I'd slot him in, bit risky having two young lads on the left but we're not spoiled for choice. Be tempted to give Cadden a start ahead of Ainsworth as well but trying to remind myself Ainsworth did actually hit double figures for goals and assists last season?

Decent shout but I'd be tempted to replace Carswell with Reid. Some pace in the engine room wouldn't go amiss.

Decent shout but I'd be tempted to replace Carswell with Reid. Some pace in the engine room wouldn't go amiss.

be even better playing people in their correct positins, personally I would have Mc Manus

left back (that is left back in the dressing room)if he's not fit drop him.

Dundee were struggling to win before we played them but they were banging in goals, in fact they have now scored in 19 consecutive league matches, an impressive feat, and I always thought that was going to be bad news for us because if you can score 1 against Top 6 sides the likelyhood is you are going score more than 1 against us and that's the way it turned out.

Kilmarnock on the other hand are struggling to win mainly because they can't score goals. They have only 1 goal from open play in their last 6 matches (plus 3 penalties) making them one of the teams with an even worse record than us for putting the ball in the net, at least recently. They seemed to have really struggled since Odadeyi got injured.

Kilmarnock haven't been conceding nearly as many goals as us though so, at least looking at it on paper, I think this will be quite a tight match.

The next two matches are the kind that fill you with dread - Celtic and Dundee Utd away - so this is a match we really need to take something from, if not win.

If Kilmarnock turn us over, given the lack of goals they have scored, then we will need to really start worrying.

Really could be doing with others chipping in with goals. We've scored just 19 in all games (25 matches in total) and four of them came in Europe, and had just 6 different scorers this season. Surely we can get some communication going along the back and if we do then we'll avoid adding to the 45 conceded already. As for the result, think we'll sneak it against an equally-poor opposition.

Dundee were struggling to win before we played them but they were banging in goals, in fact they have now scored in 19 consecutive league matches, an impressive feat, and I always thought that was going to be bad news for us because if you can score 1 against Top 6 sides the likelyhood is you are going score more than 1 against us and that's the way it turned out.

Dundee were also very lucky - they won't get that good fortune every week. We on the other hand are due a break. Bad refereeing and bad luck has dogged us for the past 3 games.

Think a change of keeper is a priority, The 3rd and 4th goal on Saturday wouldn't have been out of place in BB football, there was no pressure on him and he's still managed to set Dundee up with chances

Haven't criticised Dan prior to this but we Need a keeper to come off his line and clear everything

Twardzik prevented an absolute pasting on Saturday - yes, he was at fault for 2 goals but he also pulled off numerous vital stops.

As for a keeper who will clear out everything? Gunnar Nielsen has the bulk and physique to do just that but comes out less often that Twardzik.

You are then onto untried young keepers and I'm not sure that is constructive in the current climate.

Onto the game, I'll take any sort of win here. An early goal would be vital for us, if Killie get an early goal though I can see the 3 points going back to Ayrshire.

1421066637[/url]' post='429036']

Twardzik prevented an absolute pasting on Saturday - yes, he was at fault for 2 goals but he also pulled off numerous vital stops.

As for a keeper who will clear out everything? Gunnar Nielsen has the bulk and physique to do just that but comes out less often that Twardzik.

You are then onto untried young keepers and I'm not sure that is constructive in the current climate.

Onto the game, I'll take any sort of win here. An early goal would be vital for us, if Killie get an early goal though I can see the 3 points going back to Ayrshire.

Have only seen highlights, so can only comment on the 3rd and 4 th goals, but those kind of mistakes aren't on, that 3rd goal was a basic catch

Don't think Nielsen us the answer either,time to get creative , with the goalkeeping situation,i think