Motherwell V Kilmarnock Postponed

Yabba's Turd

Dundee were also very lucky - they won't get that good fortune every week. We on the other hand are due a break. Bad refereeing and bad luck has dogged us for the past 3 games.

Bad defending, bad passing and bad players have also dogged us in those games.

This is a MUST win game. Hopefully Neilson in goals and a 2-1 win which will be vital cos we're a cert to get humped the next 2 games after this.

I'm convinced you have never actually watched a game of football in your life.

• Like 3

I predict that this game will be called off.

Failing that, 1 each would do me right now.

This. The weather is howfing and I am not sure the pitch can take the rain and snowfall we have had / are having...

Would not be ideal as with United and Celtic away this game represents the best chance (I say best) of getting any points out of the next 3 games.

I saw a stat recently that showed that Dan Twardzik had faced the most shots in the top flight by some distance, he also had the highest save percentage.

I can't find it now at work, but it stands to reason that if the outfield players allow the opposition to fire shots at our keeper continually that something is going to give eventually....

He may not be the best keeper we've ever had, but he's getting hung out to dry every week at the moment and in my opinion he's saved us from more pastings that he's been culpible for.

• Like 3

I dont have a problem with Wee Dans shot-stopping capabilities...most goalkeepers are good at this...its his lack of presence and inability to come and take the heat off the defence by taking everything in and around his 6-yard box that marks him out as a below-average keeper to me.

There is more to being a goalkeeper than saving shots.