Motherwell V Kilmarnock Postponed

Yabba's Turd

Everyonr has their faves and least favourites players.

I will be controversial but I actually detested Gordon Marshall and thought he was gantin, every game with the slightest importance he would make a howler.... or two or 4....

Back on topic, I think the game will be in serious doubt weather wise....

Noticed the Sun (bound to be right) saying today both ZFA and Lawson out long term. Angol for 6 weeks and Lawson till potentially end of the season.... Wtf he is made off faberge....

I dont have a problem with Wee Dans shot-stopping capabilities...most goalkeepers are good at this...its his lack of presence and inability to come and take the heat off the defence by taking everything in and around his 6-yard box that marks him out as a below-average keeper to me.

There is more to being a goalkeeper than saving shots.

Also I feel he is good at showboating average saves, and also making a save but knocking straight back out to the feet of an opposition striker.

• Like 1

I will be controversial but I actually detested Gordon Marshall and thought he was gantin, every game with the slightest importance he would make a howler.... or two or 4....

Skippy Sunday was important to me ;-)

Celtic players moaning at him because 'he was trying too hard' :-)

Back on topic, I think the game will be in serious doubt weather wise....

Noticed the Sun (bound to be right) saying today both ZFA and Lawson out long term. Angol for 6 weeks and Lawson till potentially end of the season.... Wtf he is made off faberge....

Best goalkeeping display I've ever seen was Marshall in the league cup semi final against Hearts.

He was terrible in the final though....

The only thing Woods was good at was saving penalties, bit like Nielsen then.

I think generally we've had pretty good goalkeepers Maxwell, Thomson, Dykstra, Howie, Goram, Ruddy, Randolph

Some of the more recent ones though maybe not so good Hollis, Meldrum, Fraser, Smith, Dubourdeau,

Anyone here one of the elite of Motherwell fans who saw Ray Allan play?

Must be some kind of collective amnesia out there. Nielsen is a bombscare.

If you put Nielsen in you might as well play Cummins as well as market it as a comedy night.

And if I had a choice between Woods and Twardzik, I wouldn't even have to think about it. Twardzik.

People keep going on about him not dominating the area but how many keepers actually do that? There's hardly any, even at the top level.

It'll be a long, long time before we see anyone you could even compare to Darren Randolph.

I'm not saying he started off well, but I'd be interested to hear opinions on what he did wrong in his last spell in the first team.

Just watch the higlights of the league game up at mcDiarmid park, you will get all the opinions you need on Neilsen, he is a bombscare, Hollis was keeping him out of the team FFS.

1421307673[/url]' post='429323']

Did Sammy play many games for the 'well? My memories of him are mainly from Junior football.Those with longer memories might recall the bomb scare that was Ally Hunter, and he got capped!Still reckon Woods is the worst long term custodian I have had the pleasure to see at Fir Park, though Gardiner would run him close.On the plus side, Rennie, Dykstra, Maxwell, Ruddy and Randolph were all pretty decent.

I recall him playing about 5 times?he didn't do badly at all , when we were in 1st division, so unfair to have him in worst goalkeeper category

Think he may have business interests outside football, hence reason he never had a long career in seniors

Just watch the higlights of the league game up at mcDiarmid park, you will get all the opinions you need on Neilsen, he is a bombscare, Hollis was keeping him out of the team FFS.

A game in October 2013 has nothing to do with the point I was making given I was talking about his later run in the team in Mar/Apr 2014.

I recall him playing about 5 times?he didn't do badly at all , when we were in 1st division, so unfair to have him in worst goalkeeper category

Think he may have business interests outside football, hence reason he never had a long career in seniors

He didn't do badly compared to John Gardiner, but he was pretty poor stuff.

The team is fucked and so is the stadium. GREAT!!!!! Fucking shambles

Not surprised. The wind was mental over here in Uddingston so I can only imagine it was worse up the top of the hill in Motherwell.

Probably for the best - more time for our injuries to recover and it means we can't get beat tomorrow. Yas.

• Like 1