Celtic v Motherwell 21/01/15

Andy_P

Looking at the results in the previous 2 games you would think we ran Celtic close but the reality is we should have been been beaten by a lot more. We are feckin shit just now and i can see nothing other than another defeat.

But that said we need to get points from somewhere so why not tomorrow night our luck needs to change at some point, it would be a coupon buster but i would love us to pump that mob in their own midden. Might check the odds for Pearson 1st goal and well to win 1-0.

Meanwhile on the Celtic forum "You know Pearson's going to score against us, ex players always do. And if any team is desperate for a win, they always get it against us".

That sounds remarkably familiar....

Anyone able to help me out? Would like to watch the game on the internet but I'll be on a train to Stirling, is it possible to watch it on my phone, any special Flash Player apps or that, or just go to firstrow.org like always and it'll work? If not some assistance to get the commentary on would also be very helpful!

You on Android or iOS Gazzy? You'll be able to watch flash streams on Android if you download the dolphin browser, i'm not so sure about Apple devices.

+1 on Dolphin for Android.

If you are on iOS, Photon Browser works pretty well. (just click on the lightning bolt to switch into flash mode).

I haven't tried Skyfire or Puffin on iOS, but those are two other common options.

So, download Dolphin app, go to firstrow.org (or similar) and it should all work smoothly?

It should (although you might want to check you have pop-ups disabled in the settings. I think that is the default, but worth checking. Firstrow loves it's popups).