Celtic v Motherwell 21/01/15

Andy_P

Turned stream off once second went in , it was either that or put my fist thru the screen in frustration watching that fuckin imposter Ainsworth strolling around doing fuck all in the way of tracking back or defensive duties yet again .

No reaction or improvement since Baraclough came in , Partick and Dundee edging further in front of us , and St Mirren starting to make up ground . Too many uninterested or frankly sub-standard players donning shirts on a weekly basis , purely because the manager has no real options with the pile of shit he's inherited . Seriously worrying .

Pearson looks like he still has enough about him to do us a turn , but unless another 2 or 3 new faces appear before the end of the month to change things up and give us a lift , imo we are nailed on for the play-off place .

We need to give Barraclough time as he's inherited some of the worst individual players I've ever seen but so far since he's taken over we've seen not even a hint of any progression.

He certainly talks a good game but that means hee haw when the team look utterly hopeless in every aspect.

I doubt there's been a season where we've had lower possession stats. Brutal watching a team that isn't the slightest bit comfortable with the ball.

Tonight won't be a defining one and I appreciate the constraints but I'm already inclined to think Baraclough is out his depth, by some distance.

Alarm bells were ringing from day 1 with him saying all the things everyone wanted to hear! However, with things getting progressively worse, I think he's well out his depth. Too much talk for my liking!

We need to give Barraclough time as he's inherited some of the worst individual players I've ever seen but so far since he's taken over we've seen not even a hint of any progression.

He certainly talks a good game but that means hee haw when the team look utterly hopeless in every aspect.

We don't have time.

We are 15 games away from relegation.

What do you propose? Sack the manager and get another one and then hope the same dosnt happen again (it will because it will be the same players in and about the team)

If we are beaten by Ross County on the 14th of February and we are still on 21 points then we will have to consider getting a new manager.

• Like 2

What do you propose? Sack the manager and get another one and then hope the same dosnt happen again (it will because it will be the same players in and about the team)

They brought the wrong man in!

We had the chance to overhaul the club and we've blown that opportunity! We've made our decision so we just need to get on with it now!

• Like 1

We had 90% of the players what finished 2nd last year, look we just need a bit of luck!

Even tonight we are unlucky and caught celtic in a good run. Ian subs have been good and that gives me faith.

Nothing unlucky about Not defending set plays yet again. Given the amount of actual so called defenders in the team, it's something that should not be happening every game.

They brought the wrong man in!

We had the chance to overhaul the club and we've blown that opportunity! We've made our decision so we just need to get on with it now!

Aye, that's what I mean. Whether it is the wrong man or not remains to be seen but we just need to get on with it now

The players are uninterested and unmotivated and the least Barraclough has to do is address that. The evidence suggests that he's not been able to do that.

Therefore, barring a massive influx of players who ARE interested and motivated then this isn't going to end well.

I fear we've picked the wrong man.....

If we are beaten by Ross County on the 14th of February and we are still on 21 points then we will have to consider getting a new manager.

Has it been mentioned anywhere how long Baraclough's contract with us is? Obviously removing him will require a payoff, won't it?

I watched a bit of the St Mirren match and they look half decent, certainly much better than us.

So I'm a bit concerned now. I think St. Mirren will soon be in tenth place. Each time I see us I see nothing other than the same mistakes, the same lethargy, the same jokers pulling a wage for the opposite of what they are supposed to do. All of which gives me no hope whatsoever.