Celtic v Motherwell 21/01/15

Andy_P

your either at it or a nutter

why? we do have 90% of the team that finished 2nd last year and Ian certainly uses his subs well.

So because im a half full type, im a nutter?

Unfortunate for us Hutchison has been a major loss and was the last stick in a game of kerplunk.

Just collect our marbles and it will be game on.

Pumped by Celtic at their patch is nothing new.

It's the fact we are getting pumped by every other team as well.

We are going down unless something can be done to this squad of players who quite frankly are a bunch of utter pant wettters and fall apart under the slightest bit of pressure.

Maybe championship football is what this clubs needs. It's needs something as this season has been an utter disgrace.

Very worrying times indeed. We must beat St Johnstone one way or another a week on Saturday (I'm writing off Utd away as a defeat). One of the most galling things apart from the obvious is our lack of putting a foot in, committing fouls, getting yellows, breaking the play up and generally getting in teams faces. It's an absolute must when week after week you are facing teams who have better players than you. According to the BBC stats Celtic had a shot 17 shots at goal i.e must have been pouring through our defence yet we commit 4 fouls all game a get our one and only yellow card in the 84th min. Weak weak weak

We are going down unless something can be done to this squad of players who quite frankly are a bunch of utter pant wettters and fall apart under the slightest bit of pressure.

Players need to be asked if they want to play for the club. It's clear as day Ainsworth doesn't and McManus looks to be in the same boat.

if we could put the following team on the park i think we might (just) be able to avoid relegation

Dan

Law O'Brien McManus Hammell

Lasley Lawson

Ojamma Vigurs Pearson

Sutton

but the likelihood of getting them all on the park at any one time are slim to say the least. Obviously Thomas could come in for vigurs push pearson into middle or ojamma upfront. Hopefully that's the last we've seen of Kerr, Ramsden, Ainsworth, ZFA and Reid if the manager has the balls and authorisation to pay him off and tell him hes no longer required

• Like 1

1421876649[/url]' post='429921']

Very worrying times indeed. We must beat St Johnstone one way or another a week on Saturday (I'm writing off Utd away as a defeat). One of the most galling things apart from the obvious is our lack of putting a foot in, committing fouls, getting yellows, breaking the play up and generally getting in teams faces. It's an absolute must when week after week you are facing teams who have better players than you. According to the BBC stats Celtic had a shot 17 shots at goal i.e must have been pouring through our defence yet we commit 4 fouls all game a get our one and only yellow card in the 84th min. Weak weak weak

If you look back at the last few matches our foul count is in low single figures, in another year I would be pleased about that but just now it seems to show a lack of heart

The St. Johnstone game might just be one of the MOST IMPORTANT games we've played in years. WE MUST BE UP FOR THIS GAME NO PASSENGERS NO EXCUSES!!! dry.gif

The next 16 games are the most important matches this club will have played in over 20 years. All have the exact same importance.

Re Baraclough... the old saying is never more appropriate, you can only piss with the cock you've got. At the moment we have a flaccid baldy wee half incher with no balls....

That was fucking awful again tonight. Its our so called experienced players letting us down.

Oh and I blame Vigurs....

To all the Vigurs haters, if you would rather watch that pish week in week out then fire away. A midfield of Carswell, Ramsden, Lasley or Reid gives me the total and utter fear. Pearson looked ok tonight and I would have him in but to want to lose Vigurs over the rest of that nonsense is crazy talk.

• Like 1

4-0 against Celtic is nothing new. Craig Brown managed to provide a good few of those. The players unavailable tonight were- Lasley, Vigurs, Ojamma, Lawson and Hammell. Massive gaps from an already very small squad of players.

Baraclough has a massive task to turn this around and he will have known that from the day he stepped into the job. He must be given time to turn things around.

I'd bite your hand off to have Vigurs available for Saturday.

I never want to see McManus in a Motherwell shirt ever again. The guy is an imposter and a wage thief. I'd have Ainsworth in that bracket as well and several others like Reid and Kerr who are simply out of their depth at this level.

The players are uninterested and unmotivated and the least Barraclough has to do is address that. The evidence suggests that he's not been able to do that.

Therefore, barring a massive influx of players who ARE interested and motivated then this isn't going to end well.

I fear we've picked the wrong man.....

Do you honestly think van der Gaag or anyone else would have changed that? This is a beaten team and has been since before McCall left, that's WHY he left.

I'm afraid a leopard doesn't change its spots. It's now January and this team has had ample time to turn its fortunes around under various managers. I'm afraid it's not likely to happen now.

We just have to cross our fingers and hope we can scrap enough ill deserved points between now and the end of the season to stay out of the bottom 2 positions and cling to the forlorn belief that two other teams are worse than the worst Motherwell team I have seen in 30 years.

Otherwise this is a relegated team and if you've been watching them you'd have known that as far back as October when Dundee, Hamilton and Partick thrashed us three weeks on the trot.

Three or four players in would only bring some welcome false hope that they could make up for the error prone, gutless pity party of the rest of the squad. But in the end, it's not going to get better until this team is completely atomized and cast to the wind.

A dead cat is a dead cat, no matter how much voltage to blast into it, it ain't coming back to life.

4-0 against Celtic is nothing new. Craig Brown managed to provide a good few of those. The players unavailable tonight were- Lasley, Vigurs, Ojamma, Lawson and Hammell. Massive gaps from an already very small squad of players.

Baraclough has a massive task to turn this around and he will have known that from the day he stepped into the job. He must be given time to turn things around.

I'm not saying I disagree but we're running out of time.

St Mirren are also getting their act together and Thistle are not only pulling away but are also capable of results we can only dream of!

We've only scored 14 goals all season.