Ewan Cameron

phoenix

Ewen Cameron has spent the last 15 years of his life travelling the world, pursuing his career in sports media.

In this time he’s covered four Champions League Finals, two World Cups and one European Championship.

He’s also interviewed some of the biggest names in world football including Sir Alex Ferguson and Pele.

His personal highlight so far from his career was watching Hearts win the Scottish Cup in 1998.

So now recently in his phone in programme on real radio he has been campaigning a vendetta against Motherwell to the stage he has said we should be deducted points.

I ask all Motherwell fans to e mail this dick with facts about our park and how it has become the mess it is in, also what the rules are about havig a park whatever state it is in to play football on.

We all know what has happened to the park with the rain last year(I got booted of his show last year when he was giving it some after phil) and what has happened inbetween with boyle saving money hoping for a mild winter then the balloon is used so the park cuts up. But this tit on national radio is giving it large to us every show he presents and we should give him some back.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewen Cameron has spent the last 15 years of his life travelling the world, pursuing his career in sports media.

In this time he's covered four Champions League Finals, two World Cups and one European Championship.

He's also interviewed some of the biggest names in world football including Sir Alex Ferguson and Pele.

His personal highlight so far from his career was watching Hearts win the Scottish Cup in 1998.

So now recently in his phone in programme on real radio he has been campaigning a vendetta against Motherwell to the stage he has said we should be deducted points.

I ask all Motherwell fans to e mail this dick with facts about our park and how it has become the mess it is in, also what the rules are about havig a park whatever state it is in to play football on.

We all know what has happened to the park with the rain last year(I got booted of his show last year when he was giving it some after phil) and what has happened inbetween with boyle saving money hoping for a mild winter then the balloon is used so the park cuts up. But this tit on national radio is giving it large to us every show he presents and we should give him some back.

Why email him?, that's what he wants, it is his job. Just ignore him.

Don't listen to real radio anyway ... It's full of sheep from the east coast who are generally retards. I would much rather listen to Clyde than that east coast singing accent or that fool Traynor for obvious reasons. Did that twat Ewan apparently not put money against us or something anyway ?

If it was St Mirren, Falkirk, Dundee United etc we would be agreeing with him.

Our park is a fucking disgrace, we had the chance to fix it and we took the cheap option and did fuck all about it.

We were lucky with the 20k fine, I think were very lucky it wasn't worse like a suspended points deduction!

Our park is a fucking disgrace, we had the chance to fix it and we took the cheap option and did fuck all about it.

We were lucky with the 20k fine, I think were very lucky it wasn't worse like a suspended points deduction!

Why a suspended points deduction? we have a park, where in the rules does it says we need to have a polished surface? Undersoil heating is the rules and thats what has destroyed our park from the best playing surface in the country. I diverse anyway that cock on real radio, the hearts fan gives us bad press day after day after day. It is every day he is on about our park, bad publicity from a jambo eh?

Please don't speak for me; I certainly wouldn't agree with him.

Despite being a media pundit his opinion is worth no more nor no less than my own. In fact as I've attended more Well games than he has (and paid for almost all of them) my opinion is probably worth far more.

I've never listened to him nor do I intend to start now. The solution is simple fellow Dossers - you don't have to listen to Real Radio so don't. If he's serious about campaigns then why hasn't he suggested docking the OF points for sectarianism?

We deserve what punishment the authorities see fit for our pitch. Had the chance to fix it after last years shambles and it remains almost unplayable this year..

Just like Hearts deserve their punishment for the incredible amount of debt they've run up and for the way the so called hearts fans surrendered their history and future to a bunch of dodgy eastern europeans.

However Hearts punishment wont be a few docked points or a substantial fine...it'll be flats being built over Tynecastle, one team left in Edinburgh and the gorgie hordes forced to travel through to almondvale to watch Livingstone if they want regular football...so Ewan Cameron can choke on that, although im sure he'll find a seat at Ibrox waiting for him.

Ah , Ewen Cameron , the same twat that insisted it would take 3 hours to get from one end of the M8 to the other at 10 oclock on a Sunday morning.

And what he knows about football you could write on my cock , with a tin of spray paint.

Saying Clyde is a better listen is pushing the bounderies mind you , id rather chop my ears off than listen to that shite ,in fact if stuck at work on a Saturday i choose not knowing over DJ's bell , Hugh's nasal squawking and Peter McGuires downright pish

Someone said it further up the thread that once they've wound you up sufficiently to either phone or email they've done their job and I agree. I don't believe that half those involved genuinely hold half the views they claim to. They are like folk on message boards who'll drop a wee grenade and then stand back and enjoy the fall out as all hell breaks loose.

When it boils down to it Cameron's opinion is worth no more yours or mine and he holds just as little influence either.

I can't stick phone-in's to be honest and wholeheartedly endorse the IGNORE option.

Heard his phone in for the first time on Friday night as I happened to drive my mum's car and she listens to Real - it lasted about two minutes. He is an obnoxious pain in the shuch. He had Alan Rough (I think) with him and every time he tried to speak he spoke over him. I think ignore is the wrong option, avoid is much better.

Ewan Cameron is a clown, nothing more and he should be ignored at all times. Whenever I listen to that pishy so called 'football' phone in with Alan Rough I honestly never fail to think that Cameron is simply completely devoid of any opinions of his own, instead just panders to what the Old Firm fans or the Edinburgh club's fans think. He tries so hard to sound impartial that he just sounds like an arse kisser who just picks up a Daily tabloid in the morning, latches on to the main story and takes the side he thinks the majority of his callers will take. Alan Rough, always disagrees with him, quite obviously just to wind up him IMO. That's what their entire show seems to be based on, ie. Ewan spouting one side of a pishy debate and Alan Rough saying the exact opposite. It's as transparent as pish.

His crocodile tears live on the Radio when Scotland lost against Italy in the World Cup was one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever heard.

"....and your point caller...???"...Jimmy Sanderson...the only man who could handle telephone enquirers.

Ewan Cameron, Roughie, Jim Traynor et al are poor would-be's.

Obviously, I listen to the phone ins in the car pre and post matches. But I listen like a woman...and think I could do better.

And that's saying something!!! :unsure:

Turn off...and ignore. They're a waste of time.

"....and you're point caller...???"...Jimmy Sanderson...the only man who could handle telephone enquirers.

Ewan Cameron, Roughie, Jim Traynor et al are poor would-be's.

Obviously, I listen to the phone ins in the car pre and post matches. But I listen like a woman...and think I could do better.

And that's saying something!!! :unsure:

Turn off...and ignore. They're a waste of time.

Got it in one,It's thier job to court controverse so that you phone in to debate with them, ignore.

Ewan spouting one side of a pishy debate and Alan Rough saying the exact opposite. It's as transparent as pish.

Exactly, they are just trying to be controversial!

I can't believe that anybody who knows anything about football can hold some of the ridiculous opinions they do on some things.

I tell you what would be really controversial, for someone in the media to have a real and sustained attack on the OF, their fans, and all that they stand for. However that will never happen, as they would lose half or all their listeners if they attacked one or both of the OF.

JUST LEAVE THE PHONE INS TO THE MOULD FIRM SO THEY CAN ARGUE ABOUT WHO IS MORE OPPRESSED. SOME OF THE NUTTERS WHO PHONE IN TO THOSE THINGS MUST SPEND ALL DAY FOAMING AT THE MOUTH WAITING FOR THE LINES TO OPEN

Nae need to keep shouting.

The thing is, i leave work just before 6 and it takes over an hour to get home so flick between clyde and this tossers show. Every time i flick to real radio he is having a go at Motherwell, he has been doing it now for over a year. I just asked if everyone who reads this can e mail in and complain about his bias against our club then job done, you dont have to listen to his programme and in fact I would recommend you don't as it is the old firm phone in. I bet the lines will be hot tomorrow with the park this the park that, really pisses me off