Ewan Cameron

phoenix

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind ten years ago, it was a total mess for our cup game last year. At the time it looked worse than ours.

Yes you are quite right, he is the one going on about injuries and players suing the club and undersoil heating not working , i bet he doesn't mention his own shit pit from last year. He's just a shit stirring c**t.

heartsparkwr0.jpg

heartspark2ri3.jpg

heartspark3hs4.jpg

The programme is a pantomime. Cameron constantly chooses a position which he hopes will cause a bit of controversy. Absolutely everything is emphasised for effect.

Totally agree that the best thing to do is not rise to the bait. In the grand scheme of things he has no say over what the SPL will do and will ultimately only influence those who have removed their brains before tuning in. I’m not really that bothered what everyone else thinks of our pitch, team, manager or fans.

It's Motherwell against the World.

Where's Peter when you need him? Come on Mr Elder, get on there and sort that fool out.

I called on Monday and put the Well perspective on things. We can't defend the pitch but the hype is getting ridiculous, like the health and safety issue! Laughable!

I don't usually listen to my old firm pals conspiracy theories but my rangers mate today told me he thinks the green light has been given by the media to push our park up the agenda. It takes the heat off Celtic winning 2 games from their last 5. 1 came after penalties and the other was against Queens Park.............

Now I don't buy into any of that type of nonsense but my dundee united mate was at Pittodrie at the weekend and told me it was just as bad as ours, and yet we haven't read a thing about the sheeps pitch.

Just sayin......... Maybe Cameron as much as he protests is really just an old firm apologist as well! ;)

Although the facts are probably more that the guy can't think for himself and has jumped on the bandwagon.

Can't believe this dross coming from a guy just looking for headlines he created. Aye, they might have a decent, level and stable pitch at Swinecastle.......but that's it.

I listened to his phone in tonight on the drive home from work and heard him mentioning the keyboard hardmen and the phone up routine. Simple fact is I would be cut off talking to him live on radio, I could call him the microphone hardman. Well spoken the Well fans who called his show and got some very good points across tonight, if this thread has achieved anything it has made that twat stop and think about what he is actually saying.

Ewan if you read this I wouldnt bother my arse meeting you for a drink like you offered on your show because i think you are a tit. If you want to meet the keyboard hardmen join on here send a message and i would be more than happy to meet up with you. It was a pleasure meeting Roughy in Paris before our famous win when he was in the concorde hotel with Victoria and Graeme Spiers. Maybe the next time the Motherwell boys meet up with the real radio team you might be there Ewan, and we will see what happens then with the keyboard hardmen eh?

The only reason I started this thread was because every night it was giving Motherwell pelters, we all know the pitch is bad but at the end of the day its a bit OTT and it will be sorted at the end of the season, if it is not yes throw the book at Motherwell

Gaag will be happy, he's just given the site a mention and challenged the keyboard hardmen, especially Carl_mfc (who agrees with him :D ) and MJC, to phone him on the show. :D

Did I get a mention on Real Radio? :D I am honoured. :D

Oh, and Ewan, if you are reading this, sorry I didn't phone you, but I don't listen to your show anymore, because IMO, the Clyde 1 phone in is better than your's, and that's saying something.

"Shite Hugh Keevins, You're Just a Shite Hugh Keevins"