Dundee Utd V Motherwell 24/01/2015

siebsbarmyarmy

Barraclough HAS to ring the changes for this! Nae point persisting with McManus and Ainsworth. They clearly don't want to be here and are hindering our survival chances!

Barraclough might talk a good game, but the perception that we are getting worse under him seems to be growing among the fans. We need to see signs that his gameplay is being applied.

Twardzik

Hammell Cummins Ramsden Law

Lasley Pearson

Thomas Erwin Cadden

Moore

Not the strongest team but the usual suspects aren't doing it for us so need to try something else. Sutton up front is a joke, has never worked and never will.

Barraclough HAS to ring the changes for this! Nae point persisting with McManus and Ainsworth. They clearly don't want to be here and are hindering our survival chances!

Barraclough might talk a good game, but the perception that we are getting worse under him seems to be growing among the fans. We need to see signs that his gameplay is being applied.

Twardzik

Hammell Cummins Ramsden Law

Lasley Pearson

Thomas Erwin Cadden

Moore

Not the strongest team but the usual suspects aren't doing it for us so need to try something else. Sutton up front is a joke, has never worked and never will.

While I agree with changes needing to be made to say "Sutton up front has never worked" is a lie. it's not working now though.

I don't think United carry quite the same threat as last season but if they are up for it, they could easily put 4 or 5 by us.

Only scored 6 in their last home match!

Dundee Utd have only lost once at home this season as well. This is what winning coupons are made of.

Also see United haven't kept a clean sheet since November. Can we score in this one?

I think we'll have this mob. I'm fucking fed up with the doom and gloom I feel about Motherwell so I'm going to go in the other direction. Stupidly. But this is football, right? The unlikely happens all the time, right? Well, why not to us? We have to win sometimes.

Aye, us for the win. Bugger it.

Neilsen

Law O'Brien McManus Hammell (I hope he is fit)

Lasley (I hope he is fit) Pearo

Cadden Thomas

Erwin

Fucking hell, when did it get so bad that I can only name a starting X rather than XI. I have absolutely no idea who I would play in front of Lasley and Pearson. Only thing I suppose you could do is fire Pearson in there and start Carswell but deary fucking me. Had toyed with the idea of going up, but fuck that, hopefully the Bonnyrigg-Bellshill game gets the go ahead this week

Nielsen

Law Ramsden O'Brien Hammell (Watt if Hammell unavailable)

Lasley (Carswell if unavailable) Pearson

Cadden Moore Thomas

Sutton

Plenty of energy in the midfield. Can understand Sutton hasn't been fantastic but people are suggesting we start Thomas and Cadden and at the same time suggesting dropping a proven goalscorer who thrives on crosses into the box. Strikes me as odd...

If McManus and Ainsworth ever play for Motherwell again, it'll be too soon...