Willie Collum

chummy

He is a feckin joke, could not get the red card out of his pocket quick enough, i have my doubts if it was even a foul never mind a straight red.

But this is the prick that the SFA put on their Fifa list, its a feckin disgrace he gets away with murder week in week out.

But will anything be done about it...no chance.

Fans seem to be obsessed with this guy. I might be wrong but it looked like a relatively clearcut red card to me.

He's a terrible referee regardless of whether he got the red card today right. The reason the crowd are getting on to him is because they sense a weak and under pressure referee that's highly prone to mistakes.

Just posted in the match thread...

I'm interested to see the highlights. From my view in the Cooper, I'm not sure it was even a foul. Looked like the St Johnstone player pulled at Laing, they both stumbled and fell with Laing ending up on top of the guy. I could, however, be completely wrong!

Interested to see the highlights. Again from the Cooper i could not tell who the foul was for and never ever felt it was a red.

Others on here feel it was clearly a straight red, so i watch the highlights with interest.

The wee fud got me in trouble for my colourful language in the Cooper by a fellow fan. to be fair it can be bad at the best of times, but i might be better off not going next time Collum is in charge.

1422730187[/url]' post='431049']

I don't think he got much wrong today. Some people just have decided to hate and that's that.

Croft dive in penalty area?Anderson delibrate handball when he was on the ground.Elbow on Carswell in second halfAnderson kicking ball away in second half?

Did he get these right?

From where I was sitting, never a red card in a month of Sundays. He should never have been allowed to ref another Well game this season after the McManus red. Useless wee rat bastard. Not to mention the elbow, Anderson kicking the ball away or Crofts dive. Absolutely useless arsehole, completely incompetent wee twat.

The guys an absolute tit wank, 15 seconds into the game Straker and a St Johnstone boy both contest a high ball both miss it then he blows for a foul, some decisions are mindboggling. Always needs to be the center of attention and ruins games, by far the worse ref in the league. Couldn't get his red card out quick enough for the laing incident, looked like laing miscontrolled the ball then the St Johnstone player tried to wrestle the ball off him then they both fall, will be interesting to see again, even the BBC reporter noted that it was harsh decision. It was the same up at Rugby Park earlier in the season. I know the refs in our league are rank rotten but he is by far the worst.

No but he didn't help.

I didn't know it was the ref's job to help. I thought he was pretty good today minus a few harsh fouls in the midfield (both ways) but he was generally consistent. Didn't think it was a penalty and it was a clear red card. Thought Carswell got floored after a genuine collision and through nothing especially violent or dangerous. Think some people had decided he was a tit because of his performance last time we had him.

By far the worst refetee in Scotland.

Had dealings with him when I was involved with the Juniors, he was bad then and hasn't improved any.

The fact that his talk with his linesmen amounts to "You're there to tell me when the ball goes out" sums the guy up.

Oh and 3 times Davidson leads with his elbow right under his nose and he doesn't even talk to him wtf!!!!

I didn't know it was the ref's job to help. I thought he was pretty good today minus a few harsh fouls in the midfield (both ways) but he was generally consistent. Didn't think it was a penalty and it was a clear red card. Thought Carswell got floored after a genuine collision and through nothing especially violent or dangerous. Think some people had decided he was a tit because of his performance last time we had him.

It is the refs Job to be competent. Collum has proved himself to be anything but.

If the sending off was merited then fine, but I suspect it will prove to be open to interpretation . Collums was he couldnae get the red card out quick enough.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. mine is that Collum is a fkin imposter and anyone that sticks up for him is either related or needs fkin glasses

Its not the ref's job to help any one side but he has to be fair and consistent which Collum is not. I stick by my view that the red card incident was more of an accidental collision.

From my view in the POD Stand, Davidson deliberately elbowed Carswell on 1 occasion - I don't know about 3. If Collum was going to be pernickety then he ought to have booked Croft for a blatant dive in the box and a Saints player for booting the ball high into the stand after the whistle had blown.