• Simon Ramsden
    • John Sutton
    • Lee Erwin
    • Anthony Straker
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Craig Moore
    • Null Vote

Big Erwin for me, only one from first half that would have stayed on park if it was allowed.

he may not have found the net for a while, but he has workrate , touch, gyle and a willingness to try different things when something isnt working,

he kept that up into the second half and it was actually a joy to watch him linking up with his pals that had similar desires when they got on the pitch

(and dont tell anyone , but Kerr might just about make it as a footballer in a middle two)

• Like 1

First half was woeful always say you can't win a game with a team of defenders.Second half kerr and

Reid fought for everything deserve another start, Straker was obviously more comfortable at left back

never wasted a ball after he was moved. Erwin came on to a game when there were people that could

play football namely Moore and Thomas. Gave it to Thomas for his general play and making the goal

that Sutton scored (he's still worse than a man short)

Dom Thomas has turned every match I've seen him come on as a sub. Great attitude and looks like he has real potential. I think this is the third straight match I've given him my vote and he's not even started one.

Erwin's work rate and attitude was good today but I am starting to worry about his technical ability.

Erwin's work rate and attitude was good today but I am starting to worry about his technical ability.

Serious? he has great technique and skill, sure he's not a mature player yet, but I'd pay more to watch the likes of him than the senior players

One of the things you don't need to worry about with Erwin is his technical ability.

Just hope we are getting him on a contract.

The fact that we are starting to see the youngsters like Erwin, Thomas, Watt, and Moore come into the team may be the one bright spot in this season from hell.

One of the things you don't need to worry about with Erwin is his technical ability.

Just hope we are getting him on a contract.

Tend to agree. Decision making and finishing need a bit of work but all the hallmarks of a real good player are there.

I kind of forgot to vote after posting that. I was critical of Baraclough deciding to go Ramsden midfield and Reid defence after the red card. But both did well and proved me wrong. The two of them and Erwin were the only ones who started who were close to being a candidate and like a few others, I think Erwin edged it.