Ross County V Motherwell14/02/15

Yabba's Turd

The reality is that we're level on points with st mirren with a game at hand (I think) and three ahead of county. What has happened has happened and all that matters is the next game. All of the bottom 4 have to play each other twice more and we have the odd result against the top six to consider. I don't see any of these teams putting on a run of results, so things will change a little each week depending on the fixtures and we'll probably go into the last two games with both spots open.

Also, don't rule out Partick being dragged into this.

Possibly.

Another massive problem is the senior players have yet to have a good game between them this season. McManus, Lasley, Sutton and Ramsden have yet to kick their own arse in 30 games! And Hammell has only played 3 or 4 times maximum.

The 3 managers keep picking them all though and the more this madness is persisted with the more our chances of survival diminish.

We won't have to worry about the play offs at least, we're going straight down.

I honestly don't think we'll win another game this season. Yesterday was our best chance of 3 points and once again shat in the nest.

Ross County play Partick thistle next week and a win for them there coupled with another insipid capitulation from us will see us finally go bottom. It'll have been a long time coming and thoroughly deserved.

you honestly dont think we will win anither game this season?????

Fancy a wee bet on that fuckin daft comment?

He's looked absolutely awful so far. Caught underneath high balls letting them bounce, slicing the ball over the stand, missing basic 5 yard passes and taking an age with the ball every time he gets it when he should be looking for a quick release. I hope Hammell is back next week.

He's looked absolutely awful so far. Caught underneath high balls letting them bounce, slicing the ball over the stand, missing basic 5 yard passes and taking an age with the ball every time he gets it when he should be looking for a quick release. I hope Hammell is back next week.

You just described most of our squad.

Get a grip, you have made that remark on a team void of confidence after a few games. Sorry but that is very half full-type of post and one that is unwarranted when we need a confidence boost at this current time.

I didn't see him yesterday, but going on his first half performance against St J i would have him as one of the worst Motherwell players i've seen!

I didn't see him yesterday, but going on his first half performance against St J i would have him as one of the worst Motherwell players i've seen!

Didn't see him either yesterday, but if every player is labelled as being "The worst Motherwell player I've seen" after just 45mins of his first game then the pish on this forum has sunk ever lower than I thought that it possibly could.

• Like 1

Didn't see him either yesterday, but if every player is labelled as being "The worst Motherwell player I've seen" after just 45mins of his first game then the pish on this forum has sunk ever lower than I thought that it possibly could.

Are you surprised, considering some of the sensationalist balloons on here?

• Like 2

Basing the following on the highlights only.

Craig Reid looked at fault for the 2nd and 3rd goal. He was bullied by Quinn for the 2nd and he was in no mans land for the 3rd. I don't expect that he costs the world but we need to be aiming a little bit higher than Reid.

Craig Reid looked at fault for the 2nd and 3rd goal. He was bullied by Quinn for the 2nd and he was in no mans land for the 3rd. I don't expect that he costs the world but we need to be aiming a little bit higher than Reid.

For long spells during the second half we had no-one at all on the back post at set pieces and this proved costly. If the fans could see that from the other end of the stadium then I'm sure the manager and captain could have seen that. Again though why let County fire over cross after cross and why did we give away so many needless corners? However for one of the goals the ref gave a very soft foul, if indeed it was a foul at all.

For long spells during the second half we had no-one at all on the back post at set pieces and this proved costly. If the fans could see that from the other end of the stadium then I'm sure the manager and captain could have seen that. Again though why let County fire over cross after cross and why did we give away so many needless corners? However for one of the goals the ref gave a very soft foul, if indeed it was a foul at all.

Still got to defend it...

Basing the following on the highlights only.

Totally agree with that, just watched the higlights this morning and Reid looked like he had a nightmare.