3 Home Games In A Row

DEWELL

Just noticed we have 3 potential 'winnable'home games coming up. Indeed 4 out of our next 5 are at home and will potentially decide if we go down. I know the way we're playing we cant expect to beat anybody but if we come out of this sequence of games just above the bottom 2 we've a chance of staying up. :mellow:

Just noticed we have 3 potential 'winnable'home games coming up. Indeed 4 out of our next 5 are at home and will potentially decide if we go down. I know the way we're playing we cant expect to beat anybody but if we come out of this sequence of games just above the bottom 2 we've a chance of staying up. :mellow:

and in the same process of elimination . IF we don't come out the sequence of games just above the bottom 2 we will have a chance of going down ,, just my thoughts :cheers:

I expect more injuries to appear effecting anyone who has looked semi decent, Sutton to start upfront himself , McManus, Ramsden, Reid and Lasley to keep their places, O'Brien to get brought in at the expense of anyone, Erwin to be punted out left and Dom Thomas to get a grand total on 10 minutes combined.

Oh and zero points.

Ok, I know I'm being a dick, but am I wrong?

Dundee have scored in every match bar one this season, we have not scored more than one against anyone other than Ross County. So just taking that into consideration getting anything more than a point will be a big surprise.

Inverness are just on a totally different level from us this season. They will pass us off the park.

Kilmarnock are very up and down. Probably our best chance of getting a victory but what state will we be in if we lose the two before for a record of 8 defeats out of 9 which, sadly, I think is very likely?

Conversely these teams will licking their lips at the chance of playing against a team who have shed a barrowload Baraclough of goals this season. Inverness for example have been doing the same to bottom 6 dross as we did to them last season.

.............and so the english language continues to evolve...

• Like 1