Best Players On Saturday

Leanne

anyone at Dingwall would know the best players were Ians signings, it is also very evident we are going in the right direction but it is also evident this season is about staying in the top division.

Ross County fans were of the opinion that we were atrocious and they know what brutal football looks like.

If your pal Ian is cut out to be a manager, he needs to get his team to do the basics right. Something that has been severely lacking so far.

anyone at Dingwall would know the best players were Ians signings, it is also very evident we are going in the right direction but it is also evident this season is about staying in the top division.

Leanne , ive followed the Well for nigh on 40 years .Ive seen a lot of motherwell players through this time !! How many years have you seen MFC play ?

Ross County fans were of the opinion that we were atrocious and they know what brutal football looks like.

If your pal Ian is cut out to be a manager, he needs to get his team to do the basics right. Something that has been severely lacking so far.

lobey, I appreciate what your saying but surely you must agree rome was not built in a day, hence my post.

keep the faith, Our club is in the best state financially it has been in a long time. :thumbup:

Leanne , ive followed the Well for nigh on 40 years .Ive seen a lot of motherwell players through this time !! How many years have you seen MFC play ?

we need to look forward, the past is behind us and the future is ahead. We have been short changed but we are now paying for our products and customers want more than cosy cosy relationships.

Keep the faith, No more slackers. :popcorn:

lobey, I appreciate what your saying but surely you must agree rome was not built in a day, hence my post.

keep the faith, Our club is in the best state financially it has been in a long time. :thumbup:

I think the signs off the park are very good and there is warranted optimism.

I've also acknowledged that the signings will take a little time to settle in and the ineptitude of McCall drove us to our current depths. However, given the unprecedented financial backing in conjunction with poorest top flight in modern times, there is significant pressure on Baraclough to progress matters on the park very soon.

There is little doubt that had a manager like Craig Brown arrived in December, we'd be in a more comfortable position. I hope Baraclough proves to be a visionary appointment but remain sceptical.

I think the signs off the park are very good and there is warranted optimism.

I've also acknowledged that the signings will take a little time to settle in and the ineptitude of McCall drove us to our current depths. However, given the unprecedented financial backing in conjunction with poorest top flight in modern times, there is significant pressure on Baraclough to progress matters on the park very soon.

There is little doubt that had a manager like Craig Brown arrived in December, we'd be in a more comfortable position. I hope Baraclough proves to be a visionary appointment but remain sceptical.

As you have said, the last manager was a very very and I repeat very lucky manager. We are where we are and it will take a real manager to keep us safe. The board have been very wise and have appointed a team motivator. Keep the faith.

The lad Grant on loan from Everton looked very good. Despite the keeper letting in 3 goals he looked decent also. Hopefully the new lads will fit in and hit the ground running in the next few weeks but don't want that to mean the likes of Moore, Carswell and Thomas miss out as they are more than capable.

Real disappointment for me yesterday was the fact that only 1 player came over to the travelling fans at the end of the match. Fair play John Sutton!

Off the pitch things seem positive but performances on the pitch need to improve dramatically ASAP!

we need to look forward, the past is behind us and the future is ahead. We have been short changed but we are now paying for our products and customers want more than cosy cosy relationships.

Keep the faith, No more slackers. :popcorn:

I would have thought Flow would have taken you to the side and had a word about you posting on here by now.

• Like 2

The lad Grant on loan from Everton looked very good. Despite the keeper letting in 3 goals he looked decent also. Hopefully the new lads will fit in and hit the ground running in the next few weeks but don't want that to mean the likes of Moore, Carswell and Thomas miss out as they are more than capable.

Real disappointment for me yesterday was the fact that only 1 player came over to the travelling fans at the end of the match. Fair play John Sutton!

Off the pitch things seem positive but performances on the pitch need to improve dramatically ASAP!

sorry but maybe Ian only rewards the players to clap the fans if the result warrants it.

Bad practise to show your appreciation when you yourself dont warrant the honour.

Not a dig at John, who himself could do with a bit more support (from the team).

sorry but maybe Ian only rewards the players to clap the fans if the result warrants it.

Bad practise to show your appreciation when you yourself dont warrant the honour.

Not a dig at John, who himself could do with a bit more support (from the team).

that has to be the biggest load of shite ever posted on here facepalm.gif

• Like 1

As you have said, the last manager was a very very and I repeat very lucky manager. We are where we are and it will take a real manager to keep us safe. The board have been very wise and have appointed a team motivator. Keep the faith.

Motivator? Motivated to do what? Lose every week by a barrel load of goals?

It's was 2008 the last time we failed to get a win in a 7 match run.

I wasn't Stuart McCall's biggest fan but to call him 'very very lucky' under our current circumstances takes some nerve.

Let me guess? Baraclough has been very very unlucky to lose 4-0 to Celtic, 5-0 to Hamilton, 4-1 to Dundee etc, etc.

The players should be showing appreciation to the supporters who pay their hard earned cash week in week out regardless of the result. Even more so when its the longest away trip of the season. A quick clap then down the tunnel is poor.

All over the globe you see fans celebrating with fans after victories and talking to fans after defeats. Have a look at this from Dortmund fans and players a couple of weeks ago after their defeat to a very poor side:

My link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aAeVlACFzg

Hate to admit it but Ronny Delia is the perfect example of how it should be done. Every away game he makes sure all players go to the supporters, link arms and give them a cheer. It's simple yet effective. It highlights that everyone is in it together. The scenes last year at Aberdeen were excellent but we need more of that.

• Like 1

ya beezer?

I appreciate what you are saying but I have spoken to droves of fans, we were lucky.

Ian needs time and cant be judged until a full pre-season.

Confidence is coming back, youths are now seeing progression to the first team and others now see their name is not cast in stone.

Regarding mccall, anyone that thinks we we not lucky last year are deluded.

sorry to be blunt, but we have no for gone right to be in the top half of the table.

keep the faith, this season is about keeping our place in the top table.

I've said it before get a grip Leanne wallbash.gif we are absolutely shocking at the moment with no signs of improvement on the park. Finacially things are more stable but if you believe there has been some improvement in the playing side you are deluded. I'm part of the well society got a season ticket and have followed Motherwell home and away for the best part of fifty years. This is the worst team in my memory no doubt about it,I agree we were lucky last year but prior to that played some good stuff,time will tell but things don't look good at the moment. P.S how long is Ian's contract whistling.gif

does " Leanne" actually attend games ? or does Ian keep her up to speed on how we are playing,

never ever have I spoke to Ian???

Yes I do attend some games!

Right now surely fans must realise we need to be doing our most to make sure we do not do a Hibs.

We have competition for places, How is that a bad thing?

Come on guys, now is not the time for bickering surely?