Motherwell V Dundee 21/02/15

Yabba's Turd

Starting with 3 strikers on the park then finishing with one when you're chasing a goal is comical.

Straker, Nathan Thomas and Laing are brutal. Johnson might be a guy to develop but is nowhere near ready, so much money down the pisser.

Ramsden did absolutely nothing for 90 mins, a disgraceful performance.

1424538454[/url]' post='433019']

Hopefully it will be easier to drop McManus and Lasley when Hammell and Pearson are back.

Don't blame Barraclough, the players have been fucking shameful.

His appointment was to improve things on the playing front. Now bottom of the league. Wrong man for this task!

We're so scared about another 3 or 4 goal hammering we have zero threat the long ball to Sutton / Erwin is not working, were 2nd to every ball that breaks down and can't pass to another player in claret and Amber. Agree that Stalker has never seen a football before and can't tackle a fish supper. Dundee did not create anything but got a total fluke of a goal. I fear that were relegated unless there is a big turnaround in tactics

apparently radio said their was a lack of leadership and effort. Buck for leadership stops with Lasley, McManus, Ramsden,Sutton. Cant believe the young guys lack effort so again its the senior players that are letting us and the club down. Sacking a manager because a few players noses are out of joint (some of whom will be out of the door shortly) is madness. However, Bara needs to drop those senior players now before its to late. They've had far to many chances and failed every one.

There appears to be an agenda by the players who influence the squad by the looks of things. Some are hiding in the treatment room and some have downed tools. There is no way any young player brought into this situation can be judged until the rotten core has been ditched.

Perhaps asking the players to be professional and get themselves fit with more intense training is not to their liking. Asking for a manager to be sacked for trying to do the correct things is the wrong move.

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow.

Disorganised shapeless chaos. Laughable actually.

Any hope even the most optimistic of fans have surely vanished today.

Some of the new players are some of the worst players I've ever seen, at any level, and the other signings are no better than what we have on the bench.

We're going straight down, and the suggestion that we could go the rest of the season without a win looks entirely realistic.

As bad as it got under McCall, I'm quite certain we be never looked that shambolic.

Barraclough is an imposter and we have regressed significantly since him came in.

Maybe Lasley wasn't trying because the ball was flying 10 feet over his head the whole match. What's he supposed to do other than invest in a pair of stilts?

Fucking woeful hoofball from start to finish.

It's 2015. Baraclough seems to be harking back to lower league 1990s football. If you can't pass and move you have no chance.

He's brought in Straker who's OPTA stats probably say for pass completions "Fuck All".

Agreed regarding our Manager,

not at the game today but if radio claim some of our players are not trying then one has to wonder about agendas. Surely even if age or talent is questioned, commitment should never be.

Interesting point regarding agendas. I've had a feeling for the past few weeks that there's something not right with regards to some relationships between playing staff and management. It's based on nothing other than gut instinct.

But given some of your previous posts appear to potentially have some form of official insight, is there anything you can elaborate on the 'agendas' point?

There were no players with pass marks today. Straker lasley McManus sutton were a level of shite completely off the radar. I thought straker was semi capable at full back at St Johnstone but I take that back. He's worse than angol!

There's a lot of people accountable for the mess we are in. McCall black barraclough (and all of the board of directors including flow who were all involved in appointing him), our scout Gary owers, and his deputy's jocky Scott and Jim griffin, and last but not least the players. All of these people should be ashamed tonight.

I'm not usually one for the knee jerk but I can't see us getting out of this. Ross County have had an impressive win today and could really start picking up points. That would leave us with St Mirren who are poor but always seem capable of scraping points here and there. We don't.

We're not even going down with a fight and that is what really fucking annoys me.

There were no players with pass marks today. Straker lasley McManus sutton were a level of shite completely off the radar. I thought straker was semi capable at full back at St Johnstone but I take that back. He's worse than angol!

There's a lot of people accountable for the mess we are in. McCall black barraclough (and all of the board of directors including flow who were all involved in appointing him), our scout Gary owers, and his deputy's jocky Scott and Jim griffin, and last but not least the players. All of these people should be ashamed tonight.

And the pie sellers should hang their heads in shame :whistling:

Interesting point regarding agendas. I've had a feeling for the past few weeks that there's something not right with regards to some relationships between playing staff and management. It's based on nothing other than gut instinct.

But given some of your previous posts appear to potentially have some form of official insight, is there anything you can elaborate on the 'agendas' point?

Sure the Kenny Black situation hasn't gone down well.

Relegation fodder , pure and simple . With the exception of the keeper and the youngster from Everton , Baracloughs additions are actually worse than what we had . Straker in particular is a level of shite unseen for many a year at Fir park .

No need to worry how we would fare against Rangers in a play-off , as with this shower we are heading straight down , no mistake.

Not really sure where to start with that today.

The goal completely took and fight and heart off is, when your down your down and luck goes against you... However.

The lack of fight, leadership and desire in that team is ridiculous. An actual embarrassment as is the ability to pass the ball 5 yards or throw it to your own player or run straight into Dundee players.

I started laughing at just how bad we are and also the lack of luck we are getting, every break, deflection, bobble is going against us.

It's Championship football for us next year no doubt....

Oh and I blame Vigurs....