Motherwell V Dundee 21/02/15

Yabba's Turd

Straker is comedy gold. Let's face it we are going down. Rather than getting stressed out about it we should savour the remaining games we've got left to see him in action. The ease with which his legs tangle themselves together, the look of bewilderment on his face as a winger approaches him with the ball or the vacant stare as he slices another hoof out the park. In years to come they will compare him to Monty Python at their best!

• Like 1

For the first time I'm hoping the board put the likes of Calderwood in charge just to keep us up. If we stick we are down. I really have to emphasise how much this opinion hurts me.

We must stick together, being divided is a blessing to our rivals. We have the quality, we now have the quantity. Ian has a positive outlook it really is over to the players to get us out this mess. Today some should be ashamed if reports are correct and one could argue its been an ongoing situ. No matter what, today has passed and fingers have been pointed. We must now unite for our clubs future. We need our leaders to be leaders on the park too. The chairman, board, manager and fans deserve this.

We must stick together, being divided is a blessing to our rivals. We have the quality, we now have the quantity. Ian has a positive outlook it really is over to the players to get us out this mess. Today some should be ashamed if reports are correct and one could argue its been an ongoing situ. No matter what, today has passed and fingers have been pointed. We must now unite for our clubs future. We need our leaders to be leaders on the park too. The chairman, board, manager and fans deserve this.

Whats the point in having a positive attitude if you cant organise and motivate a team? I am not absolving the players but Ian Needs to start showing his managerial ability soon or else he is out. He has a massive job to get the fans back on his side.

and "ians" pish team selactions are not helping anything but I am afraid he is turning more and more fans against himself , also I wonder what the attendance will be next week after ENDURING THAT DROSS today ??

Whats the point in having a positive attitude if you cant organise and motivate a team? I am not absolving the players but Ian Needs to start showing his managerial ability soon or else he is out. He has a massive job to get the fans back on his side.

This season some of the players could have a massive job to protect their status at our club.

Today was devoid of redeeming features.

Who to blame? I want to like Baraclough, he says all the right things. But results haven't been good enough.

Problem with blaming certain players is that it points the finger at Baraclough as well. McManus playing every week despite poor performances hints at a lack of judgement. His signings haven't inspired confidence. Laing looks no better, indeed worse, than Kerr at centre back. Straker looks dreadful. Nathan Thonas and Marvin Johnson look quick but average. Maybe in a better team, they'd have a bit more scope but right now they look like a luxury we can't afford...

Will we sack Baraclough? I can't see it and if certain players have simply downed tools, I'd rather we binned them...

Utter dross today and one of the most frustrating things for me is that other than that flukey goal I don't think Dundee really ever troubled us.

The way we setup was shite and that sits with the manager. You could see from the first minute the midfield was so unbalanced and uncomfortable. Not a surprise when Moore is playing centre mid and Erwin on the wing.

Defence - Long, Ramsden, Laing, and McManus all did fine if not really great from my point of view. A few misplaced passes but in general didnt have much to worry about. Straker, I am pretty sure, isn't a football player - terrible terrible terrible.

Midfield - Lasley chased shadows and countless times mis-controlled the ball. He did have a few key blocks and tackles though. Moore tried a lot but offered nothing (not really his fault). Grant seems to have nice touch but couldn't get into the game really. Erwin/N.Thomas/Ainsworth/D.Thomas/Johnson all gave it a go but with a lack of quality. Midfield is where it fell down for me.

Attack - Sutton ran about a bit.

I repeat - Anthony Straker is the worst Motherwell player I have seen in my lifetime (i'm 25). Go back and watch Baracloughs interview when we signed him, talking about how "comfortable" he is at both left back and left midfield with a big grin on his face as if we've just unearthed a hidden gem. "Ian" can bite my shite, unbelievably out of his depth.

• Like 3

Defence - Long, Ramsden, Laing, and McManus all did fine if not really great from my point of view. A few misplaced passes but in general didnt have much to worry about. Straker, I am pretty sure, isn't a football player - terrible terrible terrible.

Laing and McManus were dreadful today. Not as bad as Straker granted but atrocious...