Motherwell V Dundee 21/02/15

Yabba's Turd

So does that mean we have a divide between manager,players and fans now? What a complete mess. Where's the leader at the top that we've been asking for ages to slap some heads and get this sorted before its to late.

I would say that if not Les Hutchison then that responsibility sits squarely with the board as a whole and the members of the football committee (Weir, Reid and Kellie) to get a grip of it if they think there is a manager/player problem.

We must stick together, being divided is a blessing to our rivals. We have the quality, we now have the quantity. Ian has a positive outlook it really is over to the players to get us out this mess. Today some should be ashamed if reports are correct and one could argue its been an ongoing situ. No matter what, today has passed and fingers have been pointed. We must now unite for our clubs future. We need our leaders to be leaders on the park too. The chairman, board, manager and fans deserve this.

Your trolling is growing tiresome. I am willing to give Barra another couple of games, although I may be one of the very few left, but to read your constant arse licking and now saying it's the big bad players with their 'agendas' and not the manager's fault is ridiculous. He picks them ffs!

McManus has been stealing a wage since the first minute he walked in the door. Straker is very possibly in my worst ever Motherwell XI already and Laing looks like an absolute brain-dead lump of shite. I think that's about as bad as Lasley has ever played for us but he, along with Sutton and Ramsden, have been rotten all season despite their efforts last term. Kerr must be spewing that he's on the bench again today and the Dom Thomas mystery rumbles on. Zero positives from today whatsoever.

We must stick together, being divided is a blessing to our rivals. We have the quality, we now have the quantity. Ian has a positive outlook it really is over to the players to get us out this mess. Today some should be ashamed if reports are correct and one could argue its been an ongoing situ. No matter what, today has passed and fingers have been pointed. We must now unite for our clubs future. We need our leaders to be leaders on the park too. The chairman, board, manager and fans deserve this.

What Scunthorpe players were to blame for his shite record there?

22 defeats from 34 was it?

Poor guy really has bad luck with bad dressing rooms.

We can talk hard luck stories about their goal or about Johnson having to off injured but this was a display that offered absolutely nothing to suggest we have a chance of avoiding the drop.

In what was being billed beforehand as a pivotal match that would kick-start our season, did we actually have a shot on target? Desperate, desperate stuff when our opposition today were hardly approaching scintillating themselves.

I'm wary about being overly critical about a number of the guys still bedding in but today there appeared little discernible difference in quality from anything that's gone before this season.

Instead of the supposed lift we hoped to get I get the impression it is more a watershed moment in terms of people losing faith be that in the players or the management.

It goes without saying but these are extremely worrying times.

My car is in the garage just so made the decision to hire a car and drive down. My decision of course, but rather than have the £80 quid in my pocket that the whole adventure cost me, I'm actually glad I witnessed that farce as if I hadnt I would never have believed how bad it was.

We are fucked. Absolutely fucked. Down without even the slightest whimper and its been on the cards since the Stjarnan game. The very future of our club is being jeopardised by utter amateurs.

Has a Scottish team ever had such an embarrassing and drastic fall from grace? Finishing 5th, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd, to 12th?!?!

I have been to one game this season so not really in a position to comment, but you have to wonder what's going on at the club. I went to that home euro game against Starjan and for 20 minutes we looked good. Then after that we could have lost about 5 goals. from the sounds of things we have actually got worse and worse as the season goes on.

My gut feeling is we thought the squad in the summer would be fine to compete in the spl and everyone else strengthened and we did hee haw

We gave older players silly contracts and signed no one to compete for their place and now it sounds like these older players have downed tools.

We signed total tripe in the summer and I think this was McCalls trigger for fucking off. Since he went the confidence in the team was shot.

We then pick an inexperienced young manager over a Dutch manager who has managed at a decent level at Europe and knows the club inside out and probably would have got the respect of the players.

Whole season has been a downward slide to the shit fest it has now become.

The up side is at least we will avoid a horror play off with either hibs or Rangers.

We will be by a long distance 12th.

Not only does he pick them, he signed Straker. That alone should be a sackable offence.

Have it agree with this. Anyone who genuinely see's a professional footballer in Straker is an absolute mile-out. And while I'll give the other signings the benefit of the doubt, none of then looked particularly equipped for spl level today.

Performance of grave concern. That team wouldn't survive the 1st division - genuinely.

I remember a number of years ago a game against Raith at Fir Park when they were still in the top division and I'm sure Jimmy Nicholl was player manager , where we pumped them by several goals and I thought at the time they were the worst professional football team I had ever seen. No discernable formation , no fight , no passion , absolutely hopeless .

We're worse than that .

Doomed !!

You could tell today the second the team was announced we were going to lose. We played 3 attackers in midfield who don't do much defensively and put Grant - the only player who looks capable moving forward with the ball - in a holding role with Lasley leaving us swamped time and time again. It dragged us deeper and when we did finally get the ball back we launched it to Sutton who had no one within 30 yards of him. Clueless.

Bring back Malpas.

• Like 1

Only players in our team who I thought deserved credit were Grant and Long.

Would that be the same Long who got lobbed by a cross then didn't have a save to make the rest of the match? In all fairness though, he did command his area very well on the odd occasion a cross did come in.

The usual suspects would be going ballistic if Twardzik had conceded that goal.

• Like 1

1424541755[/url]' post='433070']

As bad a game as you are ever likely to see, we were utter shite from the 1st minute to the last...Dundee weren't much better.

Only players in our team who I thought deserved credit were Grant and Long.

I hate to say it, but Baraclough is looking out his depth

I honestly thought the St Johnstone game a few weeks ago was worse and we somehow we got a draw out of that

Didn't look dangerous but neither did Dundee, and their goal says it all

Ramsden and Straker shouldn't be getting a start , hopefully Pearson is nearly ready also

Hard for the new guys to come into a pressure environment, everybody looks well short of confidence .......no wonder