Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

Busta swearing, thank fuck it wasn't just me this season

I am sure that jay and myself have "swore" before. Even Sparra has too!

ETA: Sparra just singled that one out for some reason!

Edited by Busta Nut

Good listen.

Think you should make a call to Clyde1 phone in tonight Jay. Tell them the truth in your usual eloquent manner.

As tempting as that may be, my usual eloquent manner tends to disappear when I'm dealing with absolute dickheads like the ghouls on Clyde One...

As some of you may have been aware, there was a reason for some celebrations on Sunday evening....

During said celebrations we also recorded a short podcast....

As the title may suggest, this was recorded in the pub in Motherwell following the glorious 2nd leg playoff victory at Fir Park. And also after a large amount of alcohol over the course of the day. Needless to say the result is a load of drunken mince - do not expect anything remotely professional, intelligent, or clean (we've even bleeping some stuff out)!

Sparra, Busta and Jay feature as always, and are joined by Scott Henderson, Dave Taylor and Martyn Venables in this booze fest.

In a bid to salvage some modicum of professionalism, we'll be taking down this particular episode when our summer time ex-player podcasts begin - so listen while you can... or sensibly choose not to bother...

https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/bytheminmfc-meltitpodcast

• Like 1

Couple of sentences, didn't make too much of an arse of myself. The heckling of Marty and Jays laugh in the background are tremendous.

That's the drunken Henderson laugh it seems. Believe it or not, it's more Scott than myself - his laugh while Sparra's asking about the scarf is a thing of beauty. It's obviously in the genes...

• Like 1