Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

Listened to the podcast at lunch time today. Great listen and as always a couple of wee insights into the inner dealings. The Grimshaw situation was a particularly interesting one.

Also good to hear guys who obviously know each other try their hardest to call our COO Alan and not 'Flow.

• Like 2

Echoing the thoughts above, another excellent listen. Hard to imagine any other club at our level having this kind of interaction via a podcast, and just as hard to imagine the mainstream media doing a better job of interviewing Flow. I certainly don't agree with everything that has gone on at the club, but there's no doubt that we have a team of dedicated individuals working together as a great team. One thing I do agree on, there's definitely "a buzz about the place" these days.

Huge credit to all involved.

• Like 2

Great listen again. Really good insight into the inner workings of the club. This is the type of interaction required to reassure fans that investing in the Well Society is the right thing to do. Well done.

• Like 1

Sparra, Busta and Jay look back on Saturday’s fightback to earn a 2-2 draw with Hibs at Easter Road, discuss Louis Moult rediscovering his spark, consider whether Motherwell should be looking to extend Stephen Robinson’s contract and preview the double header against Aberdeen in the company of ByTheMinAberdeen’s Richard Hay.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After a week away there was three games to look back upon when Sparra and Busta were joined by Andrew Paterson.

The superb Betfred Cup victory over Aberdeen, the league defeat to the same opponents and Saturday’s 3-0 win over Partick Thistle are all reviewed. Also on the agenda was the cup semi-final against Rangers and a look ahead to the Lanarkshire Derby against Hamilton.

http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-2017-18-episode-11/

Sparra sat down with Motherwell legend Stephen Craigan to discuss his career at Motherwell. We discuss being released in 2000, his return to the club, cup finals, the drama of ‘Helicopter Sunday’, European adventures, his relationship with Jim Gannon, taking up the role of under-20’s boss at Fir Park and much more.

Recorded at Fir Park as the players headed for a few well-earned days off, there is some background noise during this episode – the excitement was evident!

http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-2017-18-episode-12/

Sparra sat down with Motherwell legend Stephen Craigan to discuss his career at Motherwell. We discuss being released in 2000, his return to the club, cup finals, the drama of ‘Helicopter Sunday’, European adventures, his relationship with Jim Gannon, taking up the role of under-20’s boss at Fir Park and much more.

Recorded at Fir Park as the players headed for a few well-earned days off, there is some background noise during this episode – the excitement was evident!

http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-2017-18-episode-12/

Just caught up with this....excellent listen really enjoyed it

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think we all try and keep the swears light but it is a fitba effort.

Also the Bobby Madden stuff was Sparra's fault. He told us that Bobby was ref. (Under the bus he goes)

I thoroughly enjoyed them! I feel like Im listening to the radio when I listen to the podcast so caught me totally unawares when you let rip. Very funny and very refreshing!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sparra, Busta and Jay look back on the meetings with Dundee and Hibernian, give further reaction on the fall-out from the Betfred League Cup semi-final victory, discuss a new deal for assistant boss Keith Lasley, preview the trip to Ross County and more.

http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-2017-18-episode-15/

• 2 weeks later...