Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

Plan to sign up later in the week.

My only comment is the prize structure seems a little generous. I'd be happy with 10 or 20 quid first prize plus bragging rights given the money raised is going to a good cause.

• Like 1

Cheers but I listen in the car. Any way to get them to the iphone?

Admittedly the more technical side of the downloads, website etc isn't my strong point so I'll speak to our admin guru about this! I think originally the plan was just to have them on Soundcloud so that it would encourage people to check out the actual YouTube videos - but if there's demand for the XIs to be on iTunes etc, then it's something worth checking out.

Also, for those asking about this week's podcast - we're a little late due to one or two issues but we will be recording later today!

Yet another entertaining listen lads and there was a surprising amount of sense talked during the show. I was never one for reading fanzines, I would buy them, however, I would rarely get around to looking at them. For me the podcast has provided Well fans with a good alternative to the more traditional printed fanzine, however, in a format that personally suits me better. Keep up the good work and I am already looking forward to listening in to the Stevie Kirk podcast. :thumbup:

• Like 3