Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

"Following on from the signing of Samson, the podcast's Jay queries the club's current transfer policy in a new blog entry..."

http://www.mfc1886.com/another-week-another-signing/

Can't fault a word of it and exactly how I'm feeling on the matter. Still find a lot of the activity this summer utterly bizarre given the messages coming from Les and the board.

• Like 2

This week's podcast is now online - discussions about the Accies defeat, Jake Taylor, Craig Samson, Scott McDonald, Ian Baraclough, upcoming fixtures against Morton and Partick Thistle, and the Remember Well dementia initiative. Ross Mitchell and Craig Holmes joined Jay and Busta...

http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-2015-16-episode-10/

• Like 2

Listened to the latest podcast last night and thoroughly enjoyed it as usual.

I get the impression that Les isn't the most popular amongst the podcast team! The points about him sacking the manager without consulting the chairman and making possibly damaging statements were both fair however in his defence I think he has also made it clear that until the club moves into Society hands there may be tough decisions that he as owner has to make. But I find the whole Hutchinson, Club, Society and fan relationship a fascinating one in general. The comparison to Berlusconi did make me lol though!

Good discussion about Baraclough's sacking , the players and the Heavy Hands Empty Stands campaign which I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't listened yet.

• Like 2

Cheers for the feedback folks - we've been lucky how open and willing to talk all of our former player guests have been.

The 1-11 podcasts have taken a back seat with Davie back at college, they take up a lot of time to do. We do have intentions to get back to them eventually though.

Hope you managed to get to the Joe Wark tribute at the end too - Jay normally does the intro and outro's, certainly not up to that standard but I gave it a bash

The 1-11 podcasts have taken a back seat with Davie back at college, they take up a lot of time to do. We do have intentions to get back to them eventually though.

Did he do the graphics?

Not that they weren't good, but I was just listening. The graphics weren't particularly important (to me anyway..).