Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

Smudger scored a special goal at Hampden in the League Cup Semi Final the year after the Celtic penalty shoot-out tear-jecker. Overhead kick if I recall correctly. That also turned out be quite harrowing viewing in the end. At least one own goal. There might have been another or I might be getting that mixed up with a game around the same time against them in the League.

I think that was a Kirk header at the front post from a corner for the og - right in front of our support.

• Like 1

We had technical porblems last night and only managed to record half of the Podcast. Derek Watson is guesting and we are going to finish up tonight at some point.

Be with ye all soon!

I am in podcast withdrawal and seriously missing my hit. :drag: Any idea when it will be available online, or do I need to look for another podcast dealer. :O:ph34r:

Delighted to announce we'll be joined by Dundee United fan and broadcasting legend Jim Spence on this week's podcast.

JimSpence_0.jpeg

We'll be recording with Jim tomorrow evening and the episode will be online tomorrow night or, at the very latest, the early hours of Friday morning.

• Like 3

Episode 30 is now online...

Broadcasting legend and Dundee Utd fan Jim Spence joins Sparra, Busta and Jay to discuss a variety of issues.

Topics include Motherwell’s 3-0 win at Tannadice, James McFadden, ‘Well captain Keith Lasley, General Manager Alan Burrows, the League Cup revamp, the possibility of league reconstruction, Periscope within football grounds, Saturday’s trip to Perth, and much more.

LISTEN HERE.

Delighted to announce we'll be joined by Dundee United fan and broadcasting legend Jim Spence on this week's podcast.

JimSpence_0.jpeg

We'll be recording with Jim tomorrow evening and the episode will be online tomorrow night or, at the very latest, the early hours of Friday morning.

Hope someone commented on his 'y' cardigan

Episode 30 is now online...

Broadcasting legend and Dundee Utd fan Jim Spence joins Sparra, Busta and Jay to discuss a variety of issues.

Topics include Motherwell’s 3-0 win at Tannadice, James McFadden, ‘Well captain Keith Lasley, General Manager Alan Burrows, the League Cup revamp, the possibility of league reconstruction, Periscope within football grounds, Saturday’s trip to Perth, and much more.

LISTEN HERE.

It's worth pointing out just how much of a good guy Spencey was - both on the podcast in terms of giving up his free time and properly getting into it, and away from recording in terms of organising and just general chat.

He's always been a pundit I think most (non-Rangers fans at least) quite like and last night just cemented him as both a genuinely top man and a bit of a broadcasting legend of sorts - far and away the most enjoyable podcast we've done and hopefully that's translated into something worth listening to.