Baraclough Out

Bop

I really wanted this to work out, and was all for the long term outlook when making the appointment, but I was wrong, we should have went for a short term appointment to keep us up. It is too late now and we just need to hope the current team figures it out or other teams shit the bed.

he was appointed on the basis of his knowledge of lower league players with a view to making signings which would improve the team. I appreciate its early days but the jury's still out in that regard.

he keeps banging the drum that players are playing for their futures but continually picks lasley McManus and sutton when they are chronically shite.

He's got to get some improvement very quickly or he should find himself out the door

1 more match imo. If we get roasted next week the we have to look at bringing in an old head to keep us up. We have to stay up this season, the very future of our club depends on it.

As I said previously, it pains me to say it, but we really need a Calderwood or the likes to come in with the sole purpose of keeping us up.

Furthermore, if Anthony Straker starts next week i'm leaving before the game kicks off. It's not his fault he's so shite but if Baraclough picks him after that performance we may as well just turn off the lights now.

Got to agree . Never thought it was possible for another player to be a poor man's Francis Angol , he really is that bad .

• Like 1

Just watched the prematch interview verses Dundee , it might just be me but im not getting the right vibes from our new manager .Hope im wrong .Seems to me he can talk the talk , got all the right things to say .Something just feels wrong .Is he in to deep ?Time will tell

Times up !!